Different Accounts

Hi Jason,

I noticed that a premium account through Australia and US is $5000 and for FXCM UK there is a corporate account that is $10000. What is the difference as I live in Germany and want the best value for money/service and it seems that Aus and US has a lower entry amount for the premium account? Also can I open an account through FXCM UK as my first language is english not german so it would be alot easier to get customer support through UK and appling for an account?

I think the UK website could do with being updated as not as user friendly as US, just saying:13:

Thanks

Hi Cams75,

I apologize for the confusion. We’re in the process of updating our websites for all three regions (Australia, US and UK), but the updates have not yet been completed on the UK site. To clarify, as a German resident, you can open a premium account in the name of your corporation with $5000. Also, our staff is available 24 hours a day to provide you with live customer support in English regardless of where you live.

Since you live in Germany, but would prefer to receive all account-related information in English, it would be best for you to begin by speaking with one of our account reps to make sure this account is set up to your specifications. You can call our toll-free number in Germany (0800 101 4751) and then ask to speak with one of our English-speaking account reps.

Jason

Excellent, thanks for the reply.

bitte schön :slight_smile: