Discipline and focus

Can you share some more tips?

As I have been in the market for quite a long time, I know the nature of the market and my experience helps me stay focused.

I really do like your approach to trading. I have always tried to articulate the importance of a trading journal, but you just said all of the right things. Keeping a trading journal helps with a lot, and managing emotions happens to be one of its advantages.

exactly.
tons of traders aren;t aware of the importance of taking breaks, so I fully support your words in this regard.

I regularly take breaks, like I have two weekends in the week, and it can be said that I work 5/2, ha. almost an office job, but way more better, cuz I am at home, no one hinders me and no one asks me to help them with their requests. just me, laptop and the market.
but hafltimes are mandatory, yeah.

1 Like

It is not enough to have a good trading strategy; you also need discipline to follow all its rules and not enter the market until all conditions appear. Thatā€™s why those who have no problems controlling emotions and have self-control make money on Forex.