Discuss your broker

Hi everyone i’m just new on forex… I just wanna ask everybody here to rate or discuss their brokers… What are the advantages and disadvantages with them… I am a bit confused on selecting a broker… I hope you can help me with that…

As for now I am interested on FXCM because they have a customer support here in south east asia… By the way im from the philippines, so anyone from the philippines i hope you could help me… Thank you very much.

You need a broker that is effective in helping you maximize your profits for the lowest charges and fees possible. This is something that is often overlooked but the transaction fees can quickly chew up any profits if you do not search for the best broker to work with. Of course, experience and professionalism are important factors when selecting a broker, but so are the fees that you have to pay. Compare the prices of several different brokers with the services that are offered to find the best services for the price, this will help you to save as much as possible while still getting the guidance and experience that you need.

In choosing a good broker you should know what you want from him and method of trading are you going to use. You can take a look at this brokers rating list also, it helped me in choosing my best broker Forex Brokers — Compare Forex Broker Details Earnforex are independent and you can read traders reviews there as well. Also I can add that you will be ready to choose your best broker only from your own experience.

hi is there anyone who is having a good knowledge of instaforex?
is this company is regulated?
in pamm service what is the minimum deposit for investor, so that fund manager can do trade on that deposit?
in how much time the deposit/withdrawal can be made?
how and when they give the fees of there fund managers?
is there any risk in investing this company?

Nope. Moreover, you can find a review of this broker in Forex Peace Army and you’ll see that it was marked as a scam.

I would say that the risk is just huge.