Do any of you have a forex blog?

Yes I feel the same, we should only start when we have in depth knowledge to share. HI5.

I dont blog as it is way too easy to jot down my thoughts on tradingview as I am using it for my forex analysis.
If you are keen to take a look at my postings you can do so here at Trader Shadowing_The_Big_Boys — Trading Ideas & Charts — TradingView

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks. It will be interesting

2 Likes

Not really but you can read Quora (Alister-A Quant & Analyst - that’s me) I have access to institutional hedge fund tech, screeners, wealth management, and although it won’t help you directly you can take some of the concepts and port it to your approach, such as using the correct return percentage per year for your trading level/capital.

All the fun reads left a long time ago like Gartman, and forums are full of everyone faking it to make it, you really don’t get to interact with anyone any more as on Quora you don’t get any comments even with over 200,000 views, I wrote a lot of content the past months to see the interaction level, basically zero and view count has gone down 10x, you will find the same everywhere, meaning lots of forum owners being protagonists to generate traffic and everyone sending you down a path which only works for them.

2 Likes

yes i have blog about financial markets but I cant post link you can search
RichIntrading

I always wanted to try making but I never got the time to do so, plus the dedication you need to have for that is astounding. Already I am dedicating my time to trading, so I doubt I will have time for making the blog. But I do love reading someone’s blog on forex trading and understanding their journey. It is such a fun to read that.

i have started a blog about my works related to forex.

i have an audio on my substack.

i also have posted a brief review on trustpilot.

After a recent health issue, I have decided that I want to see what I am really capable of when it comes to trading. In theory, the amount of money you can make from trading is, to all intents and purposes, unlimited.

I think I understand this game better than most but am I just deluding myself?

There’s only one way I can be sure - put my theories to the test and try to make insane amounts of money!

I wonder how much I can make over the next year or two if I really put my mind to it?

I’m guessing a lot, maybe even more than I have ever seen in my life up till this point.

You can follow my first small account challenge right here on Babypips.

I started a couple of weeks ago and, as you will see from myfxbook I have so far managed to triple my account. The aim is to 50x my initial deposit of $250, turning it into around $12,500.

I will then withdraw $10,000 and try to 20x the remaining $2,500, turning it into $50,000.

If that works, I’ll then go for the Big One:

$10,000 to $1,000,000.

After that, assuming I get that far, I’m going to aim for a real moonshot . . .

You can follow the journey here on Babypips, over at Myfxbook and on social media.

I am in the process of creating accounts on Twitter and Instagram (both @danlondonfx).

I will be tweeting pithy insights, funny one liners and occasional updates perhaps.

My Insta will document the visual side of my journey: screenshots of funded accounts challenges, cash outs and that sort of thing.

Please note: I don’t sell courses or provide signals. This is simply about documenting my journey.

JAN 2007 someone asked this question here and April 2023, I am still looking for my strategy :))

Actually I am not used to reading rather I watch videos and trade accordingly on demo account.

Actually, I am active on some social media group where people share their ideas, signals and other factors. And it works for me. I don’t read any blogs actually.

Hello, I don’t have a forex blog but there is a source of free information that is generously given by Etienne Crete, from Montreal. He has all kinds of topics. All you have to do is search through UTUBE with a specific subject. For example there is this one about FEAR OF FAILURE. It is simple to understand and right to the point. I appreciate him!

http://adfoc.us/81867697193386

Thanks,

Andrée

Hey there!

Well I started this project of letting out my trading journal with small account and see how it goes.

If you want to check it out all links are on my profile!

I believe this could be a good way to improve.

we here brother we got you cover

What does it mean? Are you trying to say that I can’t be benefited by others blogs?

No But I am seriously considering starting one on my website.

Hello everyone, I’m an engineer who previously dabbled in developing MT4 copy trading systems, but I’ve always been a novice in terms of investment strategies. Recently, I’ve started learning to write trading strategies and have also documented the entire development process. I hope that by sharing these experiences, I can assist those in need. Moreover, through sharing strategies, I’m looking forward to learning and engaging with more experienced experts.

I’m just getting started at the moment, and I’ll gradually share the strategies I develop in the future. If anyone notices any issues, I warmly welcome direct guidance. Thank you all for your support.

wrshare[DOT]com

When I first started learning in forex trading, I created a personal blog. It’s just that and it’s been a while, and now it’s no longer updated and has been deleted. If I’m not mistaken, around 2007-2008. And also for personal journals in offline notes. Actually, blogs are very important for the development of our learning and also sharing experiences. Even if you are busy, you don’t have time to create a forex blog.

57 replies, look forward to the evaluation of them all! Except of course all the “page not found” and the phishing links… I would stick with Baby and https://www.forexfactory.com/ for now, you will find the good ones.

1 Like

I have no blog yet but getting some experience and knowledge I am thinking of transforming it to others in the future in the shape of a blog.