Do any of you have a forex blog?

I do not like writing but I love to read. Sometimes I prefer reading forex news on the Internet but if anyone here has their forex blog then do share with me.

Hi buddy! Does maintaining a blog in any way help you to learn more about trading?

1 Like

No, I donā€™t have any. I trade full-time and it seems difficult for me to run a blog alongside. I know many traders have their own blog. Itā€™s not just for me.

To be honest, I have long wanted to try myself as a Forex blogger, but I understand that now I donā€™t have enough experience to show my results to others.

1 Like

I prefer reading otherā€™s blogs on forex trading rather than running my own. I also read threads on forums.

I donā€™t blog about my own trading but I have a blog where I occasionally talk about what Iā€™ve learned and another one where I share what Iā€™ve learned from trading books. Links are in my profile.

Some good suggestions here.

Iā€™ve built a social trading app which has a blog but mainly used for app updates, perhaps some users will want to contribute on it later on. But we have an active Discord server of over 20,000 traders so all the discussions, ideas, analysis, etc. are in thereā€¦

I wonder if @tommor has a blog, have always loved reading his insightful posts here on babyips.

@th-rich Thatā€™s great. Have you given a thought adding a forum and active blog section on it?

1 Like

No, but I sort of use BP as a running commentary on my own thinking and trading. I donā€™t often post my trades but I always end up posting whatever strategies I am using or trialling.

2 Likes

I have a reference forex blog where I take the updates. i.e [Inveslo Blog: Learn Forex, Commodities, Indices, Cryptocurrency] .It also contains necessary information pages such as forex news, daily market update, Economic calendar, and Technical analyses.
I hope this information helps you to get better at trading.

I am planning to start blogging on forex trading. However, if you want to read blogs there are so many good ones on the internet. You can access them just with a single click.

Hii

I have some forex blogs, If you are interested to read them, contact me on this forum.

Thanks

1 Like

I tried to create one in reddit, but I am not sure that I have enough experience to share my opinion to the others. I think now we have too many ā€œexpert bloggersā€, that start to teach others just after a few days of practice.

Yes I feel the same, we should only start when we have in depth knowledge to share. HI5.

I dont blog as it is way too easy to jot down my thoughts on tradingview as I am using it for my forex analysis.
If you are keen to take a look at my postings you can do so here at Trader Shadowing_The_Big_Boys ā€” Trading Ideas & Charts ā€” TradingView

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks. It will be interesting

2 Likes

Not really but you can read Quora (Alister-A Quant & Analyst - thatā€™s me) I have access to institutional hedge fund tech, screeners, wealth management, and although it wonā€™t help you directly you can take some of the concepts and port it to your approach, such as using the correct return percentage per year for your trading level/capital.

All the fun reads left a long time ago like Gartman, and forums are full of everyone faking it to make it, you really donā€™t get to interact with anyone any more as on Quora you donā€™t get any comments even with over 200,000 views, I wrote a lot of content the past months to see the interaction level, basically zero and view count has gone down 10x, you will find the same everywhere, meaning lots of forum owners being protagonists to generate traffic and everyone sending you down a path which only works for them.

2 Likes

yes i have blog about financial markets but I cant post link you can search
RichIntrading

I always wanted to try making but I never got the time to do so, plus the dedication you need to have for that is astounding. Already I am dedicating my time to trading, so I doubt I will have time for making the blog. But I do love reading someoneā€™s blog on forex trading and understanding their journey. It is such a fun to read that.

i have started a blog about my works related to forex.

i have an audio on my substack.

i also have posted a brief review on trustpilot.