Do any of you have a forex blog?

Hi guys my blog is fairly new but I would appreciate it if you guys took a look.

I am a full-time student but practice trading on the side. I trade GBPUSD, GBPJPY and also the German DAX index.

The blog is mainly a place to post about my trading ideas but it also acts as a kind of trading diary/record.

I’m not sure what the policy on posting links is but here it is: The Trainee Speculator

Otherwise you can find the link on my profile as well or just google search “the trainee speculator”.

Sounds good, I’ll have a look.

I have no forex blog but i like to read other’s blogs on Forex. Forex blogs are good to learn how to trade and how to make money in forex.

I am thinking of creating a niche business, where I design forex trader blog/website themes for Forex traders to use as their own personal blogs or websites for this very topic. What do you guys think? I’m trying to gauge if there is a demand for such a product.

Would it be free?
Most blog services are free nowadays and you can do some pretty cool stuff on them without having to pay a dime.

There would be a free version, and a commercial version with more features.

You can find updated info but not only forex…

I recently finished the initial design of my forex blog! Let me know what you guys think, it’ll actually be redesigned and moved to forextraderjourney.com once it’s done, but here’s the blog itself:

Forex Trader Journey | Welcome to Forex Trader Journey

What kind of themes can you offer that other blog services can’t? I think that is the main selling point you need to pay attention to.

I don’t think he is selling anything. It is more like a journal entry for him to track his progress. As the title says, Forex Trader Journey.

Looks nice. I like your set-up. I wonder if I should make one also. Hmmm … Maybe…

For some who is starting out, I’ll give you credit for doing that :slight_smile: Goodluck with your trading journey and to your site.

Hello

I have a fx blog too, i speak about first steps to trading, strategy, market analysis, broker etc…

Moderator, i hope its ok to put the link here, because its just to reply to this thread,? Thanks

FOREX TRADING STRATEGY & TIPS: Learn Trading & Make Money in the Forex Markets

Cheers

This design was more so to turn in for a grade (I just graduated with my degree in web development and design) The real design will be much more in depth and have it’s own domain, I can’t wait to get started on it! Thank you!

^Hi Dreighen. It’s good to see another poker player. :slight_smile: For what it’s worth, I think you’ll succeed in your journey. Good luck with the blog!

Hi Kevin, do you have a blog? I thought you did at one point but I am not sure. If so , how did it go? Thanks.

Hey man, thanks a lot for that, means a lot! I think I have a good head about this kind of thing, being that I feel new forex traders go through a lot of similar situations new poker players face. Well the ones that want to be serious about both face the same challenges. In both the majority fail, some things applies such as - fear, greed, ego, huge learning curve, money on the line. And the list goes on and on. Now that I’m done with school, this will be one of my major focuses, as well as a few other money making ideas I want to cultivate!

Hello

here is a short presentation video of my blog

I blog about strategy, indicators, first steps to trading, market analysis, broker, signals etc…

Hello there is a great blog which I don’t really own, but I think it’ll be interesting, it is publishing every update event or new version announcement published by the official forex robot authors:
Forex Robots News and Updates Blog

i do not have forex blog. now i see a littel people to use blog .i share my written on facebook. it have a large comment

hi

my forex blog is fxbrokeronline.wordpress.com, i am a learner and i used to read and write about forex in online. i have shared some of my thoughts in my blog.