Do any of you have a forex blog?

Yes we do have blog for Forex, epicfreecalls.blogspot.in. Here you’ll find some blogs related to Forex.

www.citymonopolist.com

Why not just add a main discussion-topic that is called blogs?

I try to write anything that come to my mind about trade ideas, economy, finance, news and try to imrpove myself with this strategy. So, I created this blog Whatever I Want to Say About Forex Markets and News . It is new and I am kind a new in this kind of things and maybe my posts can be ridiculous.

The whole idea of creating a blog is to be able to earn money from it - otherwise what would be the incentive for all the hard work in the first place?!

It’s listed in my “[B]Home Page[/B]” …and I would like to do a link exchange with “[B]Babypips[/B]” and other [B]well established sites[/B] or blogs.

Hello I will want to visit a blog too so that i can learn from traders personal experiences here and all other reports or advise they will give. I am willing to learn more and i am open to the forum to be advised on what to do. Thanks to you all and have a wonderful weekend here.

Davids.

No, I have no forex blog. I have plan to make this. But, still I can not execute.

My blog fxtraderldn.blogspot.com, this is new, I only create last week.

Yes, but not only Forex.

htotrading.wordpress.com

Interesting blog.:35:

Just launched our site late-FEB 2014.

Would love to share our blog address: FOREX-unlimited.com - Market Journal

Some interesting articles, what happen with ‘‘education’’?

[QUOTE=“csc2009;621356”]Some interesting articles, what happen with ‘‘education’’?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliment!
We just launched the site less than 2 months ago and are still building content.

The education section will provide insight into our strategy using live examples of trades taken.
And, will overview the benefits of interacting via our private forum.

Jake

Just launched it last week tradeitsimple

Nice, are you going to add more to it?

Thank you.

Yes I will be adding a new video every week… + my take on what’s going on in the market and strategies I use :wink:

Looking forward to it!:35:

Here is my blog cfds-trading.blogspot.co.uk, check it out.

Sure
my blog is:
FOREX TRADING STRATEGY & TIPS: Learn Trading & Make Money in the Forex Markets

thanks

Nice work!:35: