Do any of you have a forex blog?

I’m a Forex day trader and log my trades everyday, Come check it out!

http://Forexundergrad.wordpress.com

City Monopolist Trader | An Introduction to the world of Forex and commodity trading

i had forex blog where i am writing and also member can write their expression their mt4talk is mine.

Yes, I do! its davidcraigson.wordpress.com!

I check very often www.forexbonuses.org, kinda like the constant new offers there.

Yes I have one. But as I am new to baby pips so I am not allowed to send a link will soon share it with you

this is a great question. It’s fun to read other traders blogs. If you haven’t done so already, we host a bunch of blogs right here on the site. I’m excited to see how everyone is trading and learn from it Cheers,

Yeah. have a look at https://pipsflowfx.wordpress.com/ and join the winning team!!!

I am sharing my strategy and opinions in my blog but i need to post 4 more posts :slight_smile: as i newly registered to this forum.

Good luck for all

can create a table or ranking blogs?. Sorry if thishas already, then delete the message, I just did not find.
So will be great for advertising beginners blogging has been a reason and for the cool bloggers for pr had the motivation to compete with each other :slight_smile:

Here is mine my blog You’re very welcome to visit

Yes I have a personal That is nextbinary in the blogger space. Acually I want to share my experience among the people all over the world.

PROFITS are from 5-20% per day to 150-600% per month (see the results to make sure it’s true).

Really, you’re trying to push these stats?

Aspiring Forex Trader

There are lot of useful blog out their one good example is fxkeys

I would not read a blog that claims forex “secrets” and has no verified performance but thats just me. So many ways to put weight on your blog by showing a verified performance these days that I find useless any website that does not do that…those days are over

You may use the baby ipps blog, or twitter , or are you lookingf or financial trading blogs ?

Yes, I have forex blog and here you can get the information of USD, INR, EUR, GBP and JPY in the form of table and charts.

Forex trading has been very interesting for me and after reading this post i was a little shaken because i do not have a blog yet. Just too scared of revealing the losses. But i will start posting and making note of all mistakes such that it can be self improvement.

Awesome info