Do any of you have a forex blog?

I have no blog, but I have a site about Forex

1 Like

Greet all master in forex here, i am looking for a web site which the auditor of the web would post his trading signal everyday monday thru thursday. Anyone of you knows the web site?

This master very good in trading, the signal he gives is about 89%-93% accurancy. Please let me know the siteā€¦thank you thank you thank you!!!

In my opinion i believe that signals are very much static in nature therefore it will fail in the dynamic nature of forex. Therefore it is better for everyone to understand the very nature of the market instead of signals. Check it out here how can you master the dynamic market using Bollinger Bands, Slow Stochastic, and MACD at

It is going to be very tough to master all the three indicators at once which may takes years. However you will learn the very foundation of the forex market it works just like the economic cycle where there is ups and downs of it.

Hello Friends,

I donā€™t have any blob but i searched on the internet and i came across some sites. Like the forexpros, avafx, etoro. etc. Forexpros is very good site for news and updates, AVAFX is a site for online trading platform and news and the same is with etoro. You can go for all the three sites.

Thanks happy trading.

You can also try ForexTradingHelp, there is up to date news there too. But, donā€™t they have that here on BabyPips.com?

This forex tading system is an automated remove the fear and you will experience when forex trading live manually and trades a system with consistency and most importantly without hesitation. 2 areas where most traders failā€¦

Iā€™ll post up my blog when I get the required 50 worthwhile posts, until then it will remain hidden :D;)

EDIT: Here she is Baltoā€™s IB Forex

1 Like

This the place where i came to know more information about forex trading.And all members in the forum can share the information about the forex trading tips and tricks with their own feelings and experience on the forex trading.And all the blogs are really helpful for all forex trader that can able to share the blog information alsoā€¦

Here is my blog, its new and I will be using it as a trade journal

hi there. About blogs, there are many if you make a research and there are about every kind of subjects! But you can find also some without useful info or sometimes youļæ½d find some lies or just personal opinions those donļæ½t make sense in subjects as forex and stuff. Fortunately, Iļæ½ve found out some and being informed I do my own conclusions.
Iļæ½d give you some sites to check those out, most reliable then. Adrian

I donā€™t have a blog, just a website. I admire those who own a blog. Iā€™m just too lazy to maintain(writing) one.

Hello Adrian,

Is there such a list somewhere, especially inside Babypips ? Not that i am lacking good source for fx news on the web, but a clearly written blog would be cool, especially from a rookie perspective.

Thx,
Laura

blogs and forums may be good sources of information. But Iļæ½m sure there are more, it also depends which broker you are investing with. Take a look at sources provided by brokers. Gabby

1 Like

I do have a blog, but is not Forex related, so I will not share it here. But youļæ½re right, it takes a lot of time and discipline, Iļæ½ve been maintaining it for a year now.

1 Like

Blogs are good tools to develop criteria, though I rather to get my news and feed from a professional provider. Iā€™ve been eyeballing some good blogs from experienced traders sharing some good strategies, anyways I always recur to my feed and good daily signals.

1 Like

there are lots of sources where you can find very useful posts. I started checking out Forex ā€” Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress and there are lots of categories. Then you can choose and read and you may find nice info and useful to support your decisions in forex and become a better trader. Adrian

I have found another site full of good information, it is forexcoffee.com. Ihave come to learn a lot of things.

1 Like

Amazing guys this is a pretty good way to get very useful information about the market, I checked some of the blogs linked in here and they are awesome for me it is great to know opinions from experts or at least more experienced people. It requires long time to maintain a blog does not it?:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello people. Iļæ½m new in this topic but I like money. I just need to learn about forex to start. I know I will receive some help from you if I need it.

one of the best things you can do for yourself is go through the school of pipsology before you place your first trade.