Do any of you have a forex blog?

Thank you for your suggestion. I�m really interested in learning as much as possible about forex� So, I�m gonna do what you say. I�ll be here again making some more questions. Thanks again.

Nice! Good idea. Never thought about it. You can even change the tag to find something more specific.

Thanks for the idea!

There are some good blogs and articles you can find navigating through the web, I’ve found some good ones on forexcoffee. com. They are about experiences when beginning on Forex, I found good tips there.

I�ve learned that I need to be patient if I really want to be a good one in forex, and I�m. But, I still have a lot of doubts. For example, I�m getting some information about trading tools. Do you know what I can read to learn about it? Thanks.

I�ve been checking forexcoffee and looks good. Actually it is also a good way of learning Matthew, check it out. I�ve been also trying to get a blog from here babypips but I cant get it� some of you have any experience on it?

1 Like

It is good that to increase your knowledge on forex you have visited all the sites and gathering more knowledge about forex. The best way to optimize your knowledge is to read blogs this will provide variety of articles on forex and will provide articles on different trading platforms, tools, indicators etc. I have been working as an terminal operator for a forex broker and now setting at home and writing articles on forex. Friend I have created a blog and written few articles, which would help you, take knowledge about forex.

1 Like

What I recommend by the way you do the course in babypips is to clarify concepts in investopedia.com that is a good tool too, most of the time to understand the indicators functions and so on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Matthew1,

It is good that you liked my suggestions I have written some articles on forex and created one blog I will give you the URL of my blog so that you can read more articles about forex and increase your knowledge. I also searched for one broker site, which is online and providing demo account free of charge were you can register and learn about trading and its tools. The broker name is AVAFX and it is a popular broker from Cyprus.

Hi all,

I have a blog which started few months back.

It’s pretty direct and clear, because I show all my trades and efforts.

$1 Million in 7 Years

Looking for some fundamental facts, I found by chance I�ve found Adrianfx�s Blog then, which matters is our interpret skills to relate this kind of facts to pair performances

OK people. Thank you for your suggestions. I know I need to be prepared, so� I have a lot of work! But a lot to learn! I will read everything carefully and do what you are telling me. Thank you again.

Most welcome Matthew1…you can PM me as well if you want to know about my forex blog…
Thanks…

Hi all,

I’m a full time forex trader and I have a blog at my Forex Trading Power Blog.

Check out my profile as I can’t post the link here.

Well, I hope to know more traders and train beginners to succeed in forex trading. I provide a simple trading system which anyone can use. I write articles, do technical analysis and post my trades there.

So do visit and leave me some comments! :slight_smile:

Regards,
Dan

I have my blog where I post all the performance of my trading system.
The result is very wonderfull.

Friends you can send me a PM to know more about my forex blog. It contains market trends, updates, Forex strategies.
I can’t post the link here as it would be considered as spam and it would break the forum rules as well.

fxcoachingpros.com gives some great information about brokers.

Fellow traders please you can PM for the blog you can get wonderful trading systems and results

Get breaking Forex News, real time forex market analysis, current trading strategies, plus a global economic calendar, atDailyfx.com. Find fresh, updated content every day including technical and fundamental analysis and Forex Trading strategy. Have a forex question? Join the discussion in the DailyFX forums. Dailyfx.com is your forex resource center.

I have a chat room where I teach, analyize and trade in real time. I include the volumes indicator for mt4 in my method. I post charts and results. Feel free to come by everyone! myfxsource.com/peteschat.htm

Hello Friends
I found this blog for the daily market updates, technical as well as fundamental.
Forex Snapshots