Do any of you have a forex blog?

Thanx for sharing

interesting. I enjoy reading blogs and forums

Here is my humble forex koala blog!

The Geek Knows

You can find EUR/USD / AUD/USD reviews. A entire section of forex education articles too :slight_smile: hope it helps !

Yes, we do have our blog on forex here - fxpips.co.uk -

Please feel free to visit and share your thoughts.

1 Like

Looks very promising, thanks. In general, I read Forex brokers corporate blogs, like XM blog, or JustForex analytics if I need some analytical tips or news

I do not have the blog of mine but I work for the forex blogs as a writer. I love to do this job for helping the people who want to k ow about the trading. I think the interest of people is developing in this field with the passage of time. Trading is becoming easier!

It is an interesting idea, but I`m afraid it could require a lot of time.
For those, who already have a blog: how much time do you spend on your blog?

I saw this thread and I would like to add my blog, https://getknowtrading.com/.

I spend every day several hours writing and researching new topics. If you have new idea what to add please contact me.

Forex trading is really interesting and I, too, have been reading a lot on it. One of the websites on which I found quality content was QuantInsti. Their blogs cover everything from the basics to advanced concepts and strategies on Forex trading and algo trading. I think you should check it out once.

well, you can check out this drforex-t on instagram.

This is a very good idea, if everyone would share links to their blogs here, we would have a lot of inspiration here. I personally still don’t own a blog, but I hope to do so in the near future, so this would be a great opportunity for me to learn. We can know what stands traders take out there and how people rumble about Forex in their blogs. lol

Following as I like to read forex blogs

I really don’t have a blog, but I have benefited so much from one. It is owned by a friend, I especially enjoyed the the one carrying information on charts and very detailed information at that.

I have a Forex blog. Right now I do not see sense to it. The blog does not bring money, did not meet my expectations. Maybe I will make my Forex website for extra income only.

2 Likes

Recently started my forex blog that’s really a mashup of FX and lifestyle. Would love for some of the people here to subscribe!

I have been trading since 2014. And I am writing a Forex blog regularly from 2019 January. Already I wrote some important articles on my blog. I wrote about the following topics

1. Forex Trading Strategy: How To Plan For Long Term Trading?

2. 5 Powerful Way’s To Protect Your Forex Trading Capital

3. Forex Bonus | Does It Work At All (Practical Experiences).

4. How To Start Forex Trading For Beginners (5 Must Do Things).

5. Top 10 Forex Forums For Traders In 2019.

6. 5 Steps - How To Recover Your Lost Money From Forex.

Forex trading is actually a brain game. Prepared people can earn from forex trading easily. I will happy if I can help peoples to achieve their goal. Here is my blog link My Forex Blog.

I’ve had a forex blog since I began demo exchanging around 2 months back. It’s fairly unprofessional and perhaps humiliating to prepared merchants (I don’t generally know whether I have any thought what I’m doing or not), however look at it on the off chance that you need:

What a nice job! I wish you a great audience and a small bounce rate :grin:

1 Like

I have a trading forex blog that is divided on sections:

• News (posts about the current and future news background that will have an influence on the market.)
  • Analytics (forex analytics on majors EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY)
  • Trading (my own trading results and targets)
  • Just Talk (trading psychology and trading trading philosophy posts).

I have a Forex Blog but it Vietnamese: Tô Triều