Do any of you have a forex blog?

Our blog is ThatSucks.com We review and expose scammers in trading industry, compare brokers ratings and share tips for novice and experienced traders.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

i think i trade a bit different than most of the traders here. iā€™m a short term day trader which is working fine for me.
i write weekly blog about my experience in the market .
have a read : myforexdairy.com

The link is broken

Iā€™ve been trading for five years, and doing it full-time while traveling for the last year and half

I mainly share blog posts that are targeted to people with the same ambitions and that use technical analysis (thatā€™s how I trade)

Would love to hear your thoughts about it :slight_smile:

Small bounce rate :sweat_smile:

Hello guys,
Iā€™m looking for Custom indicator with high accurate arrowsā€¦
for forecast 5min. (For Binary option)
Thank you very very very much. Its very big help

I have a blog that focus on providing free trading strategies:

www.fundamentalforexstrategies.com

Blogs are fun to read and follow, but be careful of which blog are you following. The info needs to be relevant and accurate.

I donā€™t feel the need to start or even read those blogsā€¦ should I?

Iā€™ve met something like this several times and it seemed interesting to me when I talk about my achievements and failures practically in real time, share observations, it can be very cognitive and have a positive impact on your development, now it is incredibly relevant and in demand.

Forex Brokers have their own blogs, where they post analytics, market news etc. They have telegram channels and so on, it is useful, I think, as you can not just read the info there, but ask any questions you need to a get a quick response to.

Oh, the main thing is that this blog is not about a person, but about trading, because among what I saw, I found only pages of narcissistic guys who practically did not talk about trading, but just talk and talk and rarely tell what you can use. If I find a really good one, then Iā€™ll be happy with it.

I did one with my friend when we started to study forex, but today it is stopped

I agree with you. Content wise not all blogs are worth using. Difficult to find appropriate ones.

Hey guys, just a little about myself.

Been trading for 10 years and since I have some free time with the covid-19 lockdown, I started a little pet blog project myself. Not a site about providing signals but when I am free I do update my trades and some insights/thoughts on a personal level every now and then. I had always wanted to try something new with websites so why not now.

You can find me at https://fxgameplan.com

Cheers and good luck trading!

Thatā€™s good! A productive use of the free time.

I started one to stop myself from staring at the charts too long and coming up with new bright ideas that work but hinder progress due to my tendency to throw it all in the mix.

What I mainly would l like to do is just write about what I discovered works (and doesnā€™t ) to help the absolute beginner quickly transition to intermediate level instead of trying things that are either wrong or not suitable for their trading personality/style and risk tolerance. Stuff a mentor would say to you instead of what is readily available from trading course sellers.

Itā€™s very new and I would like feedback. Even nasty feedbacks are welcome. At the moment I am not sure if I should be writing 2000 word posts like what pro bloggers recommendā€“seems too long and rambly.

Hard To Kill: A blog about my trading journey

www.thescruffytrader.com