Do crypto brokers charge swap?

Hello,

As you already now, every end and beginning of a Forex day there is a charge charged or an amount given, depending on the pair. That is know as a swap and it happens between the end of the New York session and the opening of the Asian session.

I am a swing trader and that topic is very important. Since, it can really affect your trading if you keep your trades opened for several days.

I was wondering if there is swap if you trade cryptocurrencies with Forex pairs like BTCUSD. since the crypto market does not have sessions and is open 24/7

Thanks!

You have a broker right? And they have 24 hours chat services, quickly as them the question. This could vary from brokers

1 Like

My broker does not offer crypto trading… That is why I was asking here, since there is people that is more knowledgable than me on crypto, might have experience doing swing trading on crypto.

But, thanks for the comment.

Crypto CFD providers definitely do and it’s very expensive. Whenever you’re trading with leveraged products like CFDs or spot forex, there’s always swap if you hold positions overnight.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I guess I would have to find a different option for my swing trading

OK, I felt all brokers should be offering cryptocurrencies by now. I trade with Forexchief broker and yes they offer cryptocurrency trading. There is swap charge as well. Thanks

1 Like