Do pips change while scalping?

Oanda is good for scalping. Not much downsides.

Out of all brokers I use, IC markets (mt4 and mt5) and fxview (Acttrader) suit me and are my scalping EAs.

Best forex trading robot EA! Been my saviour in my journey till now. I use both MT4 and MT5 for scalping and have seen my profits spike up after I started using this EA.Price data analysis is done wonderfully and my entries and exits have been timed rather well. For me looking persistently for the spreads to get lower has literally become a thing of the past. Customer support is 24/7 so it really is a good one!

I have no clues on Oanda. I prefer super low spreads. Charting tool is upto average with the historical data.

Now I am taking risks with high leverage but being careful with not drenching all my money.

Spreads are indeed a saver on fxview. Used couple of brokers before but was always put off by wider spreads even in first trading hour, and that too on the major pairs. At least with this broker the spreads are tight in the active time of the market. And frankly that is the only time that I actually trade, so works beautifully for me.
However I am considering looking at brokers with 0 commissions, just afraid if the spreads are gonna be wider to compensate for the 0 commissions. I mean is it practically even possible for a broker to charge no commission at all and offer 0 pips spreads also? From my perception that’s not a possibility but if I can be proven wrong I’ll be more than happy. Saving some more bucks ain’t gonna hurt me :slight_smile:

I am very skeptical about using only one strategy for trading and specially going for just scalping which can be little ineffective at times because of the risk factor.

This is interesting. I don’t prefer scalping because it involves huge risks especially when the spreads are huge

Yes I believe scalping isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. I have seen many traders use it as a short term strategy within their longer and the main swing strategy. It’s like taking benefits of small price moves in between while waiting for the big profit.

No, I don’t think there is a strategy that will surely work. It is all about testing different strategies until you find the one. So keep experimenting.

Scalping is fine if it is working for you. Just stay open to other strategies too. Good luck.

Yes, the low spreads is one reason I use Fxview. The transaction cost is also pretty low and overall I feel that the broker is efficient. I’ve heard people complaining about lack of investment options and all. But I think the choices are a lot.

You’re right but then not everyone has access to crypto so I think it should be an option but other means are also okay.

I use price action and sometimes try scalping. For brokers, I use Etoro and Fxview. They are good with allowing the use of multiple strategies and there are no restrictions.

I don’t think pip spreads are played around with by the brokers dependent on the strategy that the trader is using. That variation occurs because of liquidity in the market at the time. Or could be a reaction to some important news.

I remember being this worried too. All I can say is relax! You can’t trade if you’re so scared of things like these. Just focus on your learning and keep applying strategies and techniques to better your trading style.

Since you’re looking for strategies, I will list some common ones and you can probably research them. Price action is the most used and favoured one. You can use price/resistance methods under it like the Fibonacci retracement, trend identification, candle wicks, oscillators and indicators. Then there is Range trading strategy where you use technical analysis, Position trading and trend trading are other strategies. Day trading is also good for a single day. Scalping is of course quite a popular one for small term profits.

I was looking to change my broker. These all look good and if the spreads and commissions are low, that is a big relief. Thanks for sharing.

Could you give me details on strategies that you been using successfully, thanks.