Do what you love and success will come easy

Today I was thinking on the importance of doing something that one does love. Most of the time, when we love something is because we are also good at it.

And when we reach the point of love, the future can be so different.

We have to find something that makes us feel obsessed a point where we rather do that than sleeping, eating or anything else.

and then we should try to be creative enough to think on ways of making our passion our source of income.

In forex, we are all super because this can make us money, while we learn about ecnonomies, mind, psychology.

Honestly, I feel blessed for forex and I am also happy about babypips.

Is impressive to find a place with quality information and all for free.

Do what you love and be creative enough to make money of it.

and remember life is long…

1 Like

easy and success , lots of difference between two, there is no easy way to bring success within very short time in Fx, but in practical traders always try to get profit very rapidly with no learning. as a result mostly become loser.

if you want to success from Forex or other sector , first of all you have to be Mentally Strong with determination. thats all.

success in Forex is a tough game , 90% are loser from here , be careful

I am not sure whether success comes easy in Forex, even if one loves to trade. However, if you don’t love it it’s definitely harder. :smiley:

1 Like

I like this line. Different perspective from the usually touted “life is short”. A more positive take.

Life is long and short in the same time my dear so be prepared for all that stuff lately. You really need to be prepared by knowing how it all works in theory to be successfull in your trades cause if not nothing good will really happen here. Thanks;)

I know that people say that do what you love and success will follow you but i have to admit that not everyone has the luxury to do what they love. A lot of people have responsibilities that require them to do what they don’t like. Are you getting what I am saying?