Do you believe in the supernatural?

We have the right to believe whatever we want, whether that’s not believing in God because of science or believing in God because of the Bible, humans have that choice, and who is man to judge another man’s beliefs, as long as you have peace of mind in your beliefs, that’s all that matters.

1 Like

Over the years i have come to the conclusion supernatural thinking should be left for the supernatural world (if there’s any), the world we are is a natural one, and yes i believe in a natural world.

The natural world has presented us so many beauties yet to be unveil, many potentials yet unleash, mysteries yet unproven, and many questions yet unanswered; all these makes the supernatural thinking a bit of worry for mankind.

You’re right to a point, and as a matter of fact i don’t see any big deal in a man believing whatever he choses to believe — convictions are personal.
But until the matter of collective believe system start to become a thing of worry as extremist seek to push their theories on order with the assertion of this is how things should be and this is how they shouldnt be.

1 Like

As a result of my confidence in my beliefs, I think as I do above.

Interesting.

Totally with you on that! We all get to choose what to believe. As long as it brings you peace and doesn’t hurt anyone, it’s all good!

1 Like

He’s on his way

The Antichrist Was Just Revealed To The World

Wow, just know there is such topic in trading forum :sweat_smile:

I’m strongly believe supernatural in term of meditative experience. And I believe everyone who practice meditation on certain degree know and has it. That will be the afterlife story. Right now, if we are not sensitive enough, hardly can realize or experience these things. Just don’t bother it too much. :smile:

I respect your viewpoint