Do you believe in the supernatural?

As above.

And oh, just in case…keep it civil.

2 Likes

You mean Fibonacci? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

A supernatural as in a force beyond scientific understanding - yes

1 Like

Sometimes yes, sometimes no, not sure really. How about you?

Yes. A resounding yes.

1 Like

Would you honor us with telling a few instances of happenings that caused you to believe in it so strongly?

For a start, Einstein himself doesn’t rule it out and actually mentioned that the deeper science dug, the more likely it was to have a creator.

1 Like

I see, and thank you for the reply but I meant like something personal. Because I have had such experiences before but I am not sure about the validity of such instances.

If I Were the Devil

An Open Letter From God - Paul Harvey

God Made A Farmer - Paul Harvey

There is no reason to believe evidence which does not exist concerning something which all our accepted knowledge tells us cannot exist.

In the devil’s theology, the important thing is to be absolutely right and to prove that everybody else is absolutely wrong.

1 Like

And yet…

I am lucky enough to live near Dartmoor. It’s the home of the Hound of the Baskervilles, a massive and savage black dog which hunts down lone travellers on the moor at night and tears them apart…

Of course, the Hound is just a story, there is no such thing. But the old people used to say there are Pixie folk who live up there, who keep themselves hidden and who lead travellers to sink and drown in bottomless mires if they are disrespectful of the Pixies and their land and their ways. And nobody knows how many wretched lost souls haunt the moor at night…

1 Like

My brother who doesn’t/didn’t believe in the supernatural had an unusual experience when working his way around Australia about 30 years ago…

Was in a remote outback town in Western Australia where he and his traveling mate (Both are Builders) got a job to renovate an old uninhabited farm house back to lockup…

While they were working… Tools would constantly move around… Never saw them actually move… They were just never where you left them… The boys were desperate for the money so they just ignored the phenomena during the 40 degree sunny first day…

They planned to just swag it on the floor of the house…During the night they started hearing doors and windows creaking and slamming… The doors weren’t hung!.. The windows hadn’t been installed!

The next morning his mate packed up and fled… My brother needed the cash… So he stayed another 2 days and slept in his Truck… Same things kept happening… Tools moving during the day… Unnatural sounds at night…

Finished the work… Got paid and couldn’t get out of there fast enough…

There was a movie titled Stories of Lost Souls, Directed by Illeana Douglasm, Deborra-Lee Furness, And William Garcia.

I found this movie to be very interesting

Not a big tucker carlson fan but I respect what he said here.

Joe and Tucker’s Viral Talk About God. What You Need To Know