Do you celebrate your trading wins?

Helloooo! :blush: Although my current USDJPY trade isn’t moving much, I’m still super happy that I got a win after a while. :blush: I was happy to share it with my husband, and I’m happy to share it here. I know it’s nothing much. HAHAHA. So I thought I might be overreacting because it’s a rare occurrence for me. :sweat_smile: But it made me wonder if you guys also celebrate your trading wins, or is it more like an expected and casual thing? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey there, sure I do, but I am here to celebrate with u :blush:

1 Like

Why not! There’s so much losing early on you have to celebrate when something goes right.

I’m starting to look at the week as a whole instead of daily wins. Only because I know some days will be down overall, when nothing works right.

1 Like

Congrats! Every win, big or small, is worth celebrating. :partying_face:

1 Like

Celebrate every milestone

1 Like

Hi @ria_rose, be always happy regardless win or loss. Always maintain our emotion to safe our energy for trading.

Win and loss is part of the game. Nothing need to be concern about, but we can appreciate it up to certain level. For me, whatever happens I will reward my self to reset my thoughts. I’m sincerely thanks to have finished my “battle” in the market no matter a win or a loss.

My reward can be a sip of coffee, snack or even hugging my cat, to recharge my energy to get into another battle.
Now, I’m celebrating with my cat on my lap. Hers purring let’s me feel relax … :grin:

1 Like

First, I’m glad you are still active on the forum. Your posts always bring a smile to my face.

I go into each trade with the mindset of making a profit, just as a restaurant owner looks at each new day with the expectation of making a profit.

So, when a loss occurs, I take immediate ownership of it and focus on what I could have done differently to prevent it. When a profit is realized, I’m already expecting it, so, no big deal.

2 Likes

big wins are always to celebrate, no matter if they are big in size, in experience they add to you or any other thing.

So sweet! :blush: Thank you! :smiley: I hope your trades have also been going great. :blush:

That makes sense! :blush: So at the end of every week, you assess whether you had more winning or losing trades? And decide if it was a winning/ losing week? :smiley:

Thank youuuu! :blush: I hope you’re celebrating your wins too/. :blush:

Thank youuu! :blush: Personally, how do you celebrate your wins? :smiley:

Hugging your cat/ pet is always a good way to celebrate! :partying_face: Hahaha. Thanks for the encouragement TYG! I try to be happy, even with losing trades. Although I’m praying and hoping I don’t get them often! :pray: :sweat_smile:

I’m happy to see youuuu. Steve! :blush: I feel like it’s been a while. How have you been? :open_mouth: I missed youuu! And this is super sweet. :blush: I used to also enjoy reading your posts. :smiley:

This sounds super cool. Haha. :smiley: I’m not there yet though! I’m still not consistently profitable since I’ve been taking a lot of breaks. :frowning:

1 Like

Basically. I look at pips won and net profit or loss. And then again once the month is over.

hahaha i eat a lot of chocolate :sweat_smile: but when i hit milestones

or go out for dinner with the family and pay it with my trading money important to make it real