Do you feel the instrument differently when in live trade?

Hello traders, I was wondering how entering a live position affects the ‘feel’ of traded instrument. For example I found that I am more sensitive and paying more attention to what can go wrong and it usually does.

there is no difference between demo and live , but when we trade practically we see lot of difference .

Example, when I plan my entries I can identify many factors in favor of my trade but often my mindset changes after the entry and then I focus on what is against. Trading for me is an amazing psychological challenge,

Think positive thinks. It might happen that way. Everything is just in our head.

That’s the difference between demo and live trading.

There is an important difference. In demo trading you have a huge amount of money but for most people live trading may start with very little capital which affects lot sizes.
The biggest difference is the psychology especially if you lose your miniscule capital.
As important as demo trading is. I think it’s also educational to start trading with with little amounts or lot sizes as part of training your trading psychology.