Do you guys have any opinion on NO KYC exchanges for trading?

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if you guys have or use NO KYC exchanges to trade.
If yes, which one?

I started using APEX PRO, due to the fact that bybit started having the KYC, and i’m enjoying it so far. I also know about BitFlex, BitGet and MEXC. Let me know if you use or know mroe info about these options!

The answer is no and it is important to explain why. It is about the strategy - what and why.

What?
I want to use NO KYC exchange to trade from
Why?
Because I want to be untraceable. I know it is risky to use a no kyc exchange. Does this satisfy my risk criteria? Am I willing to be caught up in a scam because I want to illegally be able to declare trading profits tax?

I rest my case. Be honest with yourself first, then be honest with others. There are legal ways to mitigate taxes and there should never be an acceptable reason to trade with a NO KYC taxes.

I invite discussion otherwise

I never said I was looking for a no KYC exchange to run away from taxes… Actually, I (and a lot of other traders) look for it because we don’t want our personal information exposed on the internet, for hundreds of people that might have access to it.

Using a no KYC exchange helps protecting you against a digital threat like someone hacking or being able to extract info from an exchange and selling all of your personal information. Simple as this.It already happened before and could happen again.

This is my main purpose for the main question, not to mitigate taxes lol

Sure. Pick a DEX from the list.

I’ve used Pancakeswap, Uniswap, and Thorchain with no issue.

I was going to add, you might already have access, or easy access, to these DEXs through a wallet app on your phone.

Something like Coinbase Wallet will offer dapps that let you choose some of these DEXs right from within the apps “browser” feature.

Thank you so much friend! This is exactly what I was looking for! Do you know anything about KINE exchange? They look pretty legit!

Can’t say I have. Fees look promising. But I’m always weary of newer, low volume exchanges. I don’t see them in the Top 50 on CMC. Team and backers looks good, but I’d stay away for now until they get some substantial traction on the user and volume side.

MEXC is a scam exchange

Just search “MEXC SCAM” on reddit or twitter

I would never trust an exchange that would allow that, they will sound like scammers to me right off the bat.