Do you have to ENJOY trading to be a SUCCESSFUL trader?

I enjoy successful trading but to make a trade successful, traders need to analyze the market first and then take actions accordingly.

1 Like

Definitely! :blush: I guess enjoying the process of analyzing is a bonus.

A traderā€™s performance is compared to evolutionary process as it goes through several stages to reach the stage of development.

Hey whatā€™s sup bro

Tbh I liked 4x from the Jump when I got introduced to it. I like creating lines & symbols on Trading view , almost like creating art. The research part kinda of sucks , but i enjoy when the research actually comes into effect in the market. I also enjoy the fact you donā€™t have to sell anything or need another person to make money ; you just need WIFI and a laptop :joy:. Also the freedom trading brings , you have time to enjoy life basically.

2 Likes

Achieve the qualities of a successful trader so nothing can prevent you from earning success.

Iā€™m not sure this has anything to do with what she said tbh. :sweat_smile:

Ooooh! :blush: That sounds nice. It seems like you really enjoy most of the processes involved in forex trading. :blush: If you donā€™t mind, how were you introduced to forex? :smiley:

I just started out trading so I try to enjoy it otherwise there is no point of doing it imo.

Yes, brother unfriendly trading qualities make us suffer a lot in the market and such qualities are impatience, greediness and emotion.

1 Like

yeah, when I started trading I was totally passionate about it.

Iā€™m just glad that I do enjoy it.

Yes bro you are right. Even if I lose huge amount of money, I feel like trading more to recover further profit. Itā€™s really an addiction.

Simply put weekends are what actually get me away from the charts. Hobbies are what get me away from trading related activities. YEAH!! i enjoy trading, the learning challenge, the uncertainty of each trading day.

Sure, how can you imagine the one who is doing an activity that he sincerely hates? The matter is not to enjoy the fact of receiving money, but the process of trading. When you analyze the charts, choose the strategy, test it out, choose assets, make a decision whether the trend will be reversed, or it will continue going up or down, all of these things are considered to be the part of trading. Thatā€™s why if you donā€™t like what you do, it will be very difficult to become successful.
Usually, traders are repelled because of mistakes and losses, and they never get back to trading. But itā€™s another matter I guess.

Having fun, and enjoying yourself may lead to success in any business.

You have to enjoy everything you want to be successful at .

I regard trading as a business, and success in that is critical to me. Joy and pleasure are aspects of my spare time, not my work hours.

1 Like

I would rather be a bit harsh on this but it still depends person to person. Success in trading doesnā€™t hinge on enjoyment but rather on discipline, strategy, and risk management. While enjoying trading can enhance motivation and resilience, itā€™s not a prerequisite for success; adherence to sound principles and tactics is paramount. Ultimately, success is measured by consistent profitability, which isnā€™t solely dependent on personal enjoyment but on skill and diligence.

1 Like

I think to become a professional in something, you need to like it. Then there will be an incentive to continue this business and develop it, as well as to develop yourself, improving your skills and experience. And when you donā€™t like an activity and approach it without any interest, the results will also not be the best.

1 Like

when you reach my age you will know there is not a must-enjoy relationship between you and your job but enjoying it makes it 10 times better and you can also progress faster

1 Like