Do you know a broker like that?

Hi guys.

I’m studying a system for high volatilities moments.

For those I’m looking for a broker that DON’T have any restriction or policies regarding stops entry orders around the times of Fundamental Announcements.

I’m looking for a broker that DON’T put some kind of limitation on Entry Orders (buy stop / sell stop) shortly before significant Annoincements like US Non-Farms Payroll, US Unemployment, etc.

((I see some brokers that are currently allowing Entry orders, but limited to being no closer than 500 pips away from the current market price . In other words they have deactivated the Entry order function at these times (fundamental announcements)).:mad:

Therefore, anyone know a broker that honor Entry Orders (buy STOP / sell STOP) around these times?:slight_smile:

Thank you all in advance!:cool:

Hi,

Before you go any further on this ‘quest’ I think you should take a look at this (my) post:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/18293-stops-slippage-brokers-everything-else-confuse.html

The question is NOT whether the broker will ALLOW you place stop and limit orders i.e. whether they allow them or not is irrelevant. Now whether they ARE ABLE to EXECUTE the orders AT YOUR PRICE AT THE TIME: THAT is the big question.

To this end: I have only seen one broker that used to advertise ‘guaranteed’ stop orders (on Bloomberg TV). If I’m not mistaken it was CMC Capital Markets but to be honest it was a while back so I could be wrong. That being said: no matter WHO it was I really should have checked out the ‘fine print’ at that time i.e. I’d be willing to place a ‘sportsmans bet’ that there was a disclaimer of sorts that specifically EXCLUDED ‘guaranteed’ stop orders around economic releases or during periods of high volatility.

Regards,

Dale. (forexbrokersonline.net).