Do you know about market structure?

It is completely true Butter Kiss.
However as I say it in my videos structure trading is more efficient than price action trading. Best probabilities and best risk reward and of course best risk management.
I will show it later :slight_smile:

Very very interesting, didn’t know about this.
Well Wyckoff is outlining the main market behavior that I use for the second form. However it is not about cycles.
And it’s not really about that.
I want just to teach people that once a structure has been broken it tends to be retested by the price before going back.

This is an example today on EURUSD 1min.

Thanks for the feedback!
Have you checked the entire section?

Yes it is quite basic but I wanted to make sure that everyone gets the basics of technical analysis I use.
I will be making more videos soon about useful market’s behaviors that might be more interesting for you. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Hi Vagaev,

Yes I followed all the links, missed the one about candle sticks but that one I have checked also.
I think it is good for beginners but for me it can go a little faster.

I understand making this videos is a lot of work and I appreciate the work you put in it. Keep up the good yob! Looking forward to your next videos.

I followed Jesse Livermore and wyckoff way of trading .but what you have here captured my attention. Good one :). Definitely looking forward to more of your YouTube links and post. Good job

The rest of the content is here dudes.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/79874-structure-trading-system.html#post760020

Pls can you allow me access to watch the video, its says private, pls am really interested in market structure trading