Do you know someone who became rich through forex trading?

I’m curious if any of you or your pals have hit the jackpot in forex trading, going from being broke to rolling in cash. It’s the goal we’re all working hard for, and it’d be really encouraging to hear some success stories.

That’s a negative. :neutral_face:

What do you mean by the word being rich?

If you mean it can put food on my table and pay my bills etc then yes but it doesn’t make me rich in a financial sense and it has never been a goal for me either

I can also say it did give me the opportunity to leave my country in Europe and move to Asia

Hello @chocomoley,

Here are a couple of similar topics which you may find useful. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks,

Pipzilla :coffee:

1 Like

I’m more like rolling in literal coins. :joy: Better than having blown an account though!

yes ,the brokers

so many people i found who got rich from trading but they belong from online. :joy: this is a true fact

there is anyone who already got success from this marketplace as a part timer ?

I don’t know anyone who found their fortunes through Forex, personally.

My Grandfather did well trading stocks, he supported his family most of his life and had several hundreds of thousands of $$ accumulated in his trading account, which he lost when he got older due to cognitive issues. I was also told that he forgot his password and could no longer access it, so who knows how much he left his brokers. I wish I would have learned from him before he died, but I knew nothing about trading then.

Yes, social media is full of self proclaimed millionaires. You can be one too, for a minimal (large) fee!

3 Likes

thanks for your nice reply , got some fine lines.

This is totally impossible, you have to have some extra money to start trading, otherwise you may not possibly be able to control your emotions and if you cant control that, you will lose.

It is not a fact that they are truly wealthy and earning from trading. Social media is full of deception; people try to portray their lives as better than they actually are.

I’m a beginner so maybe i’m not allowed to speak, but, a forex trader from my country said this: “Learned from the Internet everything that can be learned. Read everything you can find, try to get an idea, watch videos for beginners, and make a base for 6 months. After the 6 months, in which you learned at least 15-20 hours a week about this subject, enter another 2 months on videos and sites that offer you advanced, creative information and a demo account and try to understand the graphs and how they it works, and in the following months that will add up to a full year of trading, enter your platform, and being honest with you, see if you are for this. If you like it, and it attracts you, and you feel good when you work on these platforms, it’s time to start looking for a mentor or a course that will help you become profitable. Concentrate more on what you have learned, and on the input, and the output will also come in the following months, but only with a lot of work and honesty about yourself.”
So, nobody can say to you about things like this, cuz people that are “richer” from forex are not on this forum to answear stupid questions. Work on you, and see if it can bring u to a better life! <3

Are you the one who also identifies as a scalper? :open_mouth: