Do you know anyone personally who has gotten rich from forex?

I’m just wondering if any of you know people who personally have gotten rich from forex trading. I’m just starting to read about forex and I’m genuinely interested but before starting with anything I just want to gauge if earning substantially from forex is doable.

Not talking about people with trading courses or someone famous, just some regular guy either you or someone you know.

Thanks!

4 Likes

getting rich from Forex trading is a big deal, honestly speaking i have never seen anyone , but seen lots of people who already lost vast of money from this market place.

3 Likes

Don’t know anyone who’s “gotten rich” from forex trading alone but I know of a few people who’ve made considerable amounts of money from it. Not enough to quit their jobs though. Supplemental income more like.

If you’re getting into forex trading to get rich quick though, that sounds like a problem.

6 Likes

I know several folks that have gotten fitly rich from trading. And a few that only trade now when they need money to purchase or do something.
This gentlemen is one of my mentors but the message is quite clear for any trader in the fund or not.

4 Likes

i dont know anyone as yet but maybe i’ll be one one day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is there any verified proof, or another hear say?

1 Like

What are you considering rich to be???

1 Like

i know a couple of people who are successful and making a living from it, they dont own private jets rich though, nor are 99.9% of traders

3 Likes

my mentor started studying forex in Jan 2017 every single day and was able to quit his job to become a full time trader. He worked overnight security which allowed him to be up all night studying the charts. He easily makes over $1,000 a week, and is able to make that in a day if he chooses to. Its helped him dip into other markets like stocks and crypto also. So, it’s very possible to live a comfortable life forex trading, and is even possible to become rich. But, most of the profitable traders I know have other streams of income, whether they’re teaching or selling forex courses, are into other markets on top of forex like crypto and real estate, along with anything else they want to accomplish. I’ve watched his journey early on, and it’s crazy to see how far he’s come on his own. It just lets me know that I’m right behind him. I just have to grind just as hard, if not harder than him every single day. It’s been a struggle at times because I don’t have an overnight job so I don’t have the convenience of being up during the London session where the most volatility happens in the market, but I’m working on perfecting my trading schedule,setting alerts help out a lot

7 Likes

Beacon I like your trading style.
But as I said previously the platform we use can’t not be verified with fxbook or the like.

However maybe the 50K post will easy your ego on the other hand maybe it will get your ID.

No matter I think would a great trader and wish you the best, you will not mind if I chose not to reply to your comments in the future.

Firstly, nobody is guaranteed to make any amount in the market, period. We all place our bet and let the market come to us, not the other way around. So saying they choose to make 1,000 a week or choose to make a 1,000 per day is just nonsense.

Secondly, this is all 100% marketeering speak. If you have a mentor that is making $1,000 a week then what in the heck are they doing wasting their time mentoring. Also, what person, with the power to make a $1,000 a day, would say “naw, don’t feel like it”.

Let’s get real. If you have the secret sauce and can make 1g per day, you are going to be out there making 1g per day.

You also leave out how large this persons account is. If they are making 1g a week from a 10k account, that is impressive. if they are making that much from a 1 million dollar account, that is kind of pathetic.

Have they been making 1g a week for a number of years? Did they make 1g a week for 2 weeks and now suddenly they always make 1g a week?

This is just so vague it’s not useful and likely not real.

7 Likes

krugman that secret sauce is for real and available to anyone that asks for it! so take a flying leap. That is not all Shawn trades but it is what he thinks is the easiest to learn. Now can you consistently make better than 700K per year.

In this example yes it is marketing, it is motivational it is showing what can be accomplished when a trader knows how.

Bottom line is while you and Bacon and maybe others what to fancy foot around the truth it is a fact.

That’s fine with me - I think we disagree on a few key concepts, mainly that of verified proof - which is all I really care about, and it’s what anyone should also care about.

That’s why i’ve opened up my own public account to verified scrutiny

2 Likes

I thought this comment was extremely bizarre, considering you and I have never crossed words before, and also considering my comment was to Justshell. Until I read your next sentence, then it all started coming together…

So you and @justshell know/have the same mentor, both from this “Apiary Fund”.

Wow, now this is getting good. Things are not so random and unconnected after all.

If you are going to make such fantastical claims, then back them up. 2 years of broker statements.

Bacon and I have many years experience sniffing out marketers and their bogus claims. We have become quite good at it, as this specific situation clearly shows.

BTW the purpose of the orientation was to inspire trades for a ten-day consistently profitable challenge.

You and Bacon do not clearly show anything at all but your jaded-ness.

Now I have not traded with George Soros, I have not run trading desks, I have not been invited to foreign countries to teach their desks how to trade, I have not started a firm for profit or not, to teach thousands of traders to be consistently profitable but he has!

You want o watch go visit “Trader on the Street” or ha sign up for a free account and watch your self in the trading room on Thursday mornings, or the previous trading room videos.

While I applaud you supposed diligence, you have overstepped and hurt BP in the process.

I’m done here, you and bacon can have it all to your self. Because that’s all you two deserve.

Midwest, just step up to the plate and show some proof of this mentor? Is that so much to ask, it’s all avalible if you want to show it. Stop pussy footing around and show where his skin is in the game, because right now it’s all hot air, I’m sorry.

If you’re going to support a mentor then I want proof, and the members here deserve it, right? I can knock up a video in half a day about pretty much anything, but it still means Jack without verified credentials.

2 Likes

In our firm, this is the mark of a funded trader and my award back in May of last year for being constantly profitable. As I have said more than once it is the best I can do on this platform. Don’t want to accept it, not my problem. I this my last word on the subject. I am most emphatically out of here, of which I am sure you and what’s his name don’t mind. Your castles are safe.

Gold_Lvl3_256

1 Like

@midwest I am not sure how making unverified, fantastical claims of profitability are helpful to beginning traders. If you want to help beginners, then just teach them markets and trading.

The fact that you are ready to hit the road at the slightest question to your claims tells me you must not be all that interested in simply helping traders.

Be as dramatic as you want. It’s pretty simple, if you are going to make claims, then back them up. If you aren’t willing to back them up then don’t make the claims. Easy, no?

Unverified claims are at best, useless, and at worst, harmful. Especially to those you are claiming you want to help here.

1 Like

I am perhaps a little amazed that BP admins have allowed you to keep your video up even though it is clearly promoting the Apiary Fund. The same fund that charges $1,000 to become a “Money Manager” on top of the 100/mo. fee.

As your clearly uninformed, I am a funded trader and I was never charged the 1K you state, and y month;y tech fee is less than $25.00.

So you are clearly uninformed. Please stop asking me to defend the fund and the topic will cease.