Do you know the broker Hugosway?

Left my old broker and switched to Hugosway because a few people I know use them as well. Does anyone on here use Hugosway? Have you every had any issues?

Hello K, no I don’t but my wife just gave me a hug. :laughing:

The Ever I will Be Here All Week And Try The Veal VIPER

this broker is a lot in conversation off late. Do you still with them @kendrapoole62 ? This last review on FPA about them makes me a bit nervous though! and somewhere on this link they say they are even related to that scamm broker JAFX dont know how true it is though.

I have been using them for almost a year. I haven’t had any problem with them and I am enjoying their services. Their spreads are pretty cool. I trade usoil a lot and their spread for it is one of the best out there

How many brokers have you compared the spreads to. The reviews are not looking good on FPA. I use Forexchief and still good for me. But I am always in constant check of the reviews on FPA. So far they are doing a good job at making us happy.

Well, I won’t deny that I hear few negative things about them esp the fact they are not regulated. I have compared their spreads to at least two brokers and they are better
I don’t have issues personally with them for now though

Yeah, thankfully you’ve said “for now though”.