Do you listen any music while you trade?

Hello,

Do you listen any music while you trade?

I have tried with many different kinds, but I think classical music is the most appropriate to remain discipline focus and calm .

B

Depends what music puts you in a good mood. I start the day with some Deep Purple usually, then let my itunes go random across the music stored on my computer. I find rock is good to start the morning to wake the brain up.

Sounds of nature. Ocean tide, rainforest, etc… It is very relaxing and provides a nice contrast from the very digital experience of monitoring screens

ME?..Dead silence, but then I am boring…:slight_smile:

me?

trading is pretty much the only time I listen to music. Whenever I leave the house, I have Forex podcasts on my Ipod that I listen to, so I really the only time i get a chance to listen to music is when im watching charts.

Hi FB,

Where do you get your podcasts from?

go on itunes and search for “forex”

you will find bunch of podcasts about forex but alot of them are very old. However you can still find a few good ones about how the pros use their indicators and enter and exit trades, but most of them are just about market speculation.

theres only about 3 or 4 that are still updated regularly. Including a really good one from some guys in England who do a weekly podcast.