Do you see forex trading as your final profession/ job?

Helloooo. :blush: I guess I just got curious. :thinking: A lot of people here have been trading for so many years already, and I was just wondering. Do you ever see yourself taking on a different job or do you see forex trading as your final profession/ something you wanna do until your last few months? :thinking: Thank youuuuu! :smiley:

6 Likes

Personally I would look to accrue investments and other passive income streams so that if I get to a point where I just can’t be bothered getting out of bed for London session to start then I won’t stress about it.

5 Likes

I don’t know that I’d say “oh yes I’d love to be trading right before I die!” lmao. I mean I’d like to be trading stress-free though and trading being just a way to accumulate more $$ but not really as a source of income.

3 Likes

Yes, I do see forex trading as my final profession. I’ll quit my 9-5 job soon and will become a full-time trader.

9 Likes

Well, I wish you good luck for your forex journey buddy!

2 Likes

Although it is good to work as full time forex trader, but for me working as full time trader is near to impossible as I have pretty goof 9-5 job.

1 Like

Thanks pal! :slightly_smiling_face:
May I know what type of a trader you are?

That’s definitely the dreaaaam! :blush: Oh to not be bothered by anything at all and just passively earning money! :smiley: And maybe trading just for the fun of it! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hahaha! :rofl: OMG. I mean, that’s my bad. I guess I have to rephrase the question. :sweat_smile: But yeah. I get it. :blush: If only it’s possible to trade absolutely stress-free… :thinking:

:open_mouth: Woooow. That’s such a big step and definitly would have huge implications! :open_mouth: How long have you been trading? Have you been profitable? :open_mouth: But still, I wish you all the best!

How about youuu? :blush: Do you see yourself focusing on just forex trading? :smiley:

I guess the stability of a 9-5 job really hits different. :open_mouth: But of course, eventually, I hope to also be my own boss and really spend my time on my family. :blush:

1 Like

I do not know whether to see forex trading as a final profession or not, whenever I think that I have been consistent in making profit and I will start full time trading soon at that moment only I end up in losses. What should I do now??

For me that underpins the importance of building those multiple streams of income though. Trading doesn’t need to take all day either so don’t evne just have to be passive.

If you’re swimming in money I’m thinking it’ll be stress-free then lol

No, I'm not looking at forex trading as a final profession. I'm doing along with the marketing part with my friend as well.

I prefer to make some trade as swing and day trader.

How long have you been in the market ?

Yes, I definitely see forex trading as my profession now. I was not patient initially when I started trading forex and now I am lot more confident. And I can say now that one can earn their living through forex trading.

2 Likes

This give me a sort of financial security that even if for a month, trades remain unfavourable then also I have other source of income due to which i can support my needs and family.

I don’t know. Right now, I don’t see forex trading as my final profession but I might end up doing it. God only knows :). I am still young and exploring my options .