Do you think Google's crypto ad ban reversal will have any effect on current crypto prices?

Just wondering if this would have any effect on the price of cryptos.

2 Likes

hard to say, but if it does, I suspect that the effect would be quite small

2 Likes

@Big_Boss Oh I thought it might have a huge impact because when the ad ban was imposed it was such a big deal then. :confused:

1 Like

Dont trade cryptos. I been saying for months. It can be manipulated. E.g. ripple co founder selling into the last ripple spike. Just leave well alone. Don get sucked in.

2 Likes

It probably wasn’t as big of a deal at the time. The market was unbelievably unstable at the time, which likely made it seem more important than it was.

The google ad ban was simply to counter the ridiculous number of ICO ads that were popping up from complete strangers who had copy+pasted a coin overnight and were now trying to get rich quick off the IMMENSE december/january hysteria.

For example, I remember trying to do a bit of research on some coins I saw in an ad. It was pretty common to see that the earliest mention of these coins on the entire web was only a week prior.

2 Likes

Firm believer the more you see something the more you get interested, or annoyed enough to get interested. I think it’s a positive for prices.

The bigger question is whether there’s any money left!

2 Likes

I see. Thanks so much for your input @Big_Boss. Though I’m still hoping that this would have a positive effect. :joy:

1 Like

I think that’s called the familiarity bias/principle in psychology and I hope it works. :sweat_smile: True, even if people develop interest in crypto but if there’s no money left then it would be futile. :sweat_smile:

Just bought some this week ha. Hope I’m not the last sucker!

If they’re new people, we should get new money lol