Do you trust your Broker? Ever thought of employing an accountact/Lawyer?

Hi Everyone,
I am a budding trader, and cant help but wondering at times, “If I can trust my broker!” Please, don´t get me wrong, I am generally trusting and optimistic, I don´t subscribe to all the hypes that “Brokers are there to trick you, and stop you from making a profit!”.
But, lets face it human nature being what it is, Why Not? Perhaps at times they might be tempted to grab your hard earned pips! Only because they can.
For that reason, I was wondering if there are any Accountants/ Lawyers, with experience in Forex, to safeguard traders pips, and interest. Whilst we can get on with the business of making them(Pips). Of course for a fee. That peace of mind worth some money, to me anyway!
I would appreciate if you could share your experience.
Many thanks.

I dont see how lawyer could help you.
Either your broker is regulated and funds segregated so in worst case scenario you should still get your money back
Or your broker is not regulated and your funds are not segregated and after broker declare bankrupt or disappears in offshore paradise you are gone, no lawyer will help you

Exactly, No lawyer can help you and also never rely totally on suggestions of the brokers, which you get from others, trust is built by having personal experience and that you need to have on your own. So only trust yourself.