Do you use AI chatbots (ChatGPT, Bard, etc.)?

It’s not incumbent on me to tell you what to do. If you can’t understand the nuances of my post or choose to ignore them - so be it.

If you’re not capable of writing posts longer than one or two lines - perhaps you Do need the help of a system of word linkage based on probability of previous sentences rather than logic or critical thinking emanating from your own brain.

As an aside I’d be prepared to wager say £75 that you did not even open the link I provided.

And in conclusion - which of the words you put in parenthesis ‘lady members’ did you particularly object to ? :slightly_smiling_face:

Dude I’m just out here wondering why you feel compelled to turn every topic into one that’s about gender. And the way you write your posts… wow definitely makes me want to agree with you. And so yes, sorry to say, I will choose to ignore them.

We’ve had this argument before and I won’t have it again, our personalities just do not match. You’re so abrasive and your energy so toxic. I know you enjoy engaging in these types of discussions but I’m begging you to please stop replying to my topics.

To be honest, I use it quite often now, especially when I can’t answer the kids’ constant “Why” or “How does this work” questions. It has partially replaced Wikipedia and Google for me because it can provide a concise answer to the point. I occasionally use it at work, but not very frequently

Oh, and one more thing. We traveled to Prague, and I planned the route with the help of ChatGPT. I also asked it about the city’s history, and then I requested it to write a short story for children about this city (the main characters in this story were my kids :slight_smile: It turned out quite well; they were genuinely interested in exploring the city, and this time, they were the ones leading us through the city, not the other way around). Next time, I want to create a map or some illustrations

If you type OP’s avatar name into DDgo search this thread appears at the end of p[age 1 and virtually the whole of page 2 is devoted to her threads on this forum.

The early parts of Page 1 are of course devoted to cute & childish cartoon figures - as one might expect.

Dude why. Why are you still on me?? This isn’t even on topic anymore! Don’t you have other more important things to do in your day? Geez.

Aww this is actually heartwarming!

I did try it once to create a short story with food characters and the stories it came up with were so cute!

For illustrations, were you going to use ChatGPT still or maybe something like Midjourney?

I don’t know much about this stuff and was thinking about going with something well-known like Dalle or Midjourney.

And what did you use? Can you share what you ended up with and what your idea was?

Just ChatGPT! The prompt was something like: create a story about a little dumpling or something. It was adorable. It came up with a story of how there was once a dumpling who lived in a kitchen and wanted to explore the outdoors or something lol. Could be a Pixar short! :joy:

Have you ever considered turning this story into a comic?
I’ve read several articles about people creating children’s books and selling them on Amazon.I thought about suggesting to my son that he should try writing a book, perhaps about school. We’ll likely give it a try during the holidays if he’s interested.

I briefly looked into that but upon further research, it looks like it’s actually hard to make money off them. I’ve also seen some do coloring pages created by different AI platforms (can’t remember which ones) but there’s a ton of them out there that unless you have a distinct brand, it’s going to be hard to stand out.

You can give it a shot: create your own hero and craft some short stories with this character. If you’ve got the desire and the time, you might just make it work. The key is to really enjoy the process.

Maybe I’ll try and post them here first! See what ya’ll think!

1 Like

I believe it should be great

1 Like

You’re late to the party. Nerds already took over. Amazon, Google, Facebook, Tesla, Alibaba, Netflix, Whatsapp, Instagram, Saleforce, Tencent. All started late 90s and through the 2000s. Then came Spotify, Twitter, Uber, Snap, Tiktok 10-15 years later.

I think we are classifying different people as “nerds” - if you look at my post - I said

ie these are the technicians and innovators who actually invented and drove the technology - until the “Rules and regulations " set in and they were informed that they “needed” by law to employ women and later “diverse” persons - which the originators duly dumped into ‘HR’ and ‘Elf an Safety’ plus the dozens of other pointless"Departments” - dumping grounds which were invented to comply with ridiculous misandrist legislation. - to appear to give the plethora of worthless degrees designed for low IQ lazy people some validity. and the result of which was the debacle of “woke” which you seem to refer to. -

Am I correct mate ? - were we just arguing semantics ?

Sadly these “Lazy girls” as they are being called then chose to demonise the very men (White, dishevelled and somewhat autistic and lacking in wordsmithing aility) as “Patriarchal and Incels” - beneath contempt as potential dating partners !

These are the “Nerds” I refer to - not the “Lazy girls” - and I think we may see that AI and particularly “Chatbots” disproportionately displace these particular parasites on the Company’s balance sheet. - something which already seems to be taking place - Facebook Twitter, Google, Disney, Gilette etc etc. and rapidly expanding as Interest Rates make S&P rankings weak.

Popcorn Anyone ? :slightly_smiling_face: