Do you use swap free accounts?

dear friends in babypips are your brokers swap free?
and do you think swap free accounts are better to use or not?
in terms of rollover fees, religious considerations, and overall trading costs.

i’ve never used one, and wouldn’t

with swap-free accounts, brokers cover the cost of what they lose that way by charging higher spreads/commissions

i find it a bit hard to believe that anyone’s using one through pure choice, i.e. without having a religion-based reason for needing to

(the one possible, theoretical exception to that, i suppose, might be that if someone habitually traded instruments with heavy rollover costs, and habitually held overnight, they might in theory benefit, relatively speaking, overall, by using one … but i’m still not quite convinced, to be honest, even about that theoretical possibility)

A swap-free account is an excellent option for you if you hold your positions overnight. This may lower your trading expenses and increase your profitability. I’d like to open an account with a swap-free broker.

Please introduce some swap-free brokers to the members, thank you.

It’s good for swing trading or long-term investing, I guess.

I use swap free account but the spread is higher with my broker. Islamic accounts are out of swap.

Are you sure, however i am aware of some brokers which offer swap-free trading along with fixed spreads and no commissions.
Is it something you are thinking about or something you have already experienced?

Sure, I do.
Do they provide floating or fixed spread?
I am fine with Islamic accounts, but I am not sure what you prefer or think.

Could you please share more insights about why you believe swing trading or long-term investing would be suitable?

Are you interested in swap free brokers??
I will find some brokers and mention here for you.

yeah I could not agree more.
exactly it lowers your expenses.
enjoy it. :slight_smile: