Does anybody use XM as a broker?

Is XM a good broker ?

Hi, I have been using XM for the last 2 years and can say that I have had zero issues, always get my withdrawals and never had any deposit issues or opening of trades issues.

There’s no best broker, depends on your needs.

Couldn’t agree more. I’m from South Africa so it’s nice that I can have my funds reflecting as ZAR and not USD or EUR so that’s another reason why I use them.

Personally, I’m using XM Broker and I can’t write anything bad about this broker. The broker has been on the market for 10 years and now offer services under the XM Global brand with a large leverage, bonus and other cool promotions. Of course, everyone can a different opinion, I write according to my experience.

1 Like

@LegendLeach
@Forexprotect

New post explained where XM suddenly closed someone’s account because they felt ‘he was interested in financial gain with no real interest in trading’. Closed his account and held all profits. Customer service discussion was also completely unhelpful. Not what I would expect from them.

My advice with no hesitation is withdraw your money and change brokers. There is no way you could be comfortable making money with this broker for them to close it at any time. Imagine building your account and then they say the above and close it. Leave the broker asap.

Check the latest 20 reviews on FPA before using XM. You might see the real broker.

The broker is regulated, so that’s checked. But no one broker can be termed good or bad for all. Fxview and Trade-station work for me, perhaps not for all.

They closed me twice my accounts with an email like " we terminate our corporation with you" when i was profitable with a lot of money and when i asked my withdraws they give my my money but they terminate my accounts