Does anyone have any experience with the company IGOnline from the UK?

Hi, I am brand new to forex or any kind of trading and am using this website to learn more about it before I start to trade. A friend of mine told me about the company IGOnline. They offer a R2D2 Forex automation service with a training course and 30 day free trial. Does anyone have any experience of this website or anything similar?

The website states:
Profitability from February 2019: 11.94% Avg ROI per month.
Consistency: 6.79% - 15.19% ROI per month.
Associated risk: Avg 9.78% Drawdown per month.

Being new I wanted to ask if these were considered good numbers or bad numbers or even too good to be true numbers? Could the whole thing could be some kind of con? Does anyone have experience of fake websites or tips on how to spot things that are too good to be true?

As I have said I am new to this whole thing so if anyone has any experiences or advice they could share I’d really appreciate it.

try them on a demo account until you fell comfortable

There is no demo - there are 3 founders - so check them out.

If you see a#### kicking and ditching day jobs and reaching potentials etc etc then that is all good.

If you see hard work, hours of learning - then forget it - the market is about easy money.

NOUGHT.

IGOnline might be a great little company. BUT - I would be suspicious that they have chosen a name so similar to a leading, respected and regulated UK broker - IG.

IG is a trading name of IG Markets Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 04008957) and IG Index Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 01190902). Registered address at Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA. Both IG Markets Ltd (Register number 195355) and IG Index Ltd (Register number 114059) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

IGOnline seems to have no connection with IG.

Why would you do business with people like this?

Yes that was a red flag for me and one of the reasons why I wanted to see if anyone had heard of them. I also can’t find any registration numbers on their website

They have a free DEMO option which i used before continuing… and so far it’s been nothing but extremely profitable.

Give it a go… why not when it’s free? Only way to find out yourself!?