Does anyone have any knowledge or dealings with 'VENDETTA CORP'

Hi I m new here and this maybe the wrong category, but as the title does anyone had or have knowledge of Vendetta Corp.

Thank you in advance

No, but I would question why anyone would wish to deal with a corporation of that name. If you cross them, you may find yourself six feet under.

1 Like

Fam !!! That’s one scary ass company name. What kind of straight outta Gotham company is that. Why would you deal with them in the first place. Sounds like their name does its best to tell you not to mess with them. But of course you did and now you here !!!

2 Likes

They are not a broker. They state they are financial recovery company based in Cyprus.

Google them??!!

Any experience, knowledge or thoughts of them would be very gratefully received.

Been ripped off by one Cypriot company dont fancy another one.

So by your own logic … you’ve been ripped off by one Cypriot company. In your attempt to find a better company you are considering another Cypriot company called « Vendetta Corp ».

Again

But joke aside … as a Designer, any company, I mean any company who can’t take their business website seriously and do this ish like this

can’t be trusted. I don’t care what they offer. Just stay away. But since humans are stubborn, Please go ahead and take one for the team. just let us know how it went.

I was wondering what really happened to Tony Soprano and now I think we know.

1 Like

Wow, you really are up for it are nt you. As my first topic posted, I really was hoping for something a little more constructive, rather just a pish take. People have plenty to say about other recovery companies on this site and this is partly why I joined.
Believe me I wont be jumping into another mistake, silly name or not, I just want to know if there is such a thing as legitimate recovery companies in this industry or are they all conning ******** as well.
I am well down the official route with the regulator, but want to know if there is another avenue, depending on the outcome of that exercise.
If you or anyone else has any worthwhile advice I would be happy to listen or have I just joined another forum.of keyboard warriors.

1 Like

You are doing some due diligence which is good. Regulators are not great at protecting small traders, even in the US or the UK - their focus is often investors rather than traders.

Recovery companies are in the business of profit so perhaps be careful before what is often a term in business ’ spending good money after bad’.

From DaytradingdotCom

When you take CySEC vs FCA or CFTC you realise the former is constantly having to adjust regulations to try and keep up with significant growth rates and more reputable regulatory agencies.

In fact, during 2014-2015, CySEC was under attack in the news from traders and industry commentators who thought more stringent regulations were necessary to monitor high-risk investment firms. In particular, there was an argument fines for binary options brokers were too low.

1 Like

Well retorted @sam998. On a personal basis my wife and I ran an offshore company out of Cyprus when we were resident in the Middle East. Over the 15 years or so in operation we found our lawyers and accountants extremely competent and very straightforward. After the collapse of the USSR, Cyprus was the only country in the world that had reciprocal tax agreements with both the USA and Russia, and our lawyers were beneficiaries of a flood of investment funds into Russia from America.

A couple of things that caused us to re-register our business in the UAE after 15 years of being content with a Cypriot registration:

Cyprus joined the EU and it took only 3 years for our fees for services to double.
In 2003 Cyprus announced that, instead of a low rate of offshore company tax of 4.5% (with local country operating taxes deductible from this sum), the offshore company tax rate was going to be raised to 10% (part of the EU, consequence of joining) so I paid a consultant to do a search worldwide of offshore jurisdictions, and in our case, the most beneficial was Jebel Ali Free Zone in Abu Dhabi (UAE). We moved there 2005 and have never paid tax there on overseas earnings (ever). That may change, but I just wanted to give you the benefit of our personal experience with Cyprus. Wonderful people and trustworthy for business. I wouldn’t want anyone thinking the Cypriots were anything other than great people.

1 Like

Holy cow!!! Very smart!!! I’m taking a page from your book!

Thank you for the response. The Russia thing is interesting as there is quite alot of history with Russia with other Companies that the Director has/is involved with. I ll look into this further az part of research. Cheers

Yes, Cyprus used to be a sleepy part of the Med before the turn of the century. Since then it has been invaded by less desirable types of a broader origin. It is happening all over the world. Best of luck with the pursuit.

1 Like

The Cyprus Banking Crisis and its Aftermath: Bank Depositors be Aware…

Cyprus could be labelled as a Financial Wild West…

Two of the largest Forex trading platform developers, MetaQuotes Software (MT4 / MT5) and Spotware (Ctrader) which originated from Russia are based and regulated out of Limassol Cyprus…

And it wouldn’t be for the all year round warm barmy Mediterranean weather…

@Falstaff, Australia’s ABC… Hell No! Updated link, you know UK Media better than I… Enjoy.

Would you quote a programme by ABC ?

BBC is currently way worse ! - I won’t even watch your link ! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Argh! You right, Didn’t mean to be mean @sam998. I just thought it was kinda funny. Hope you find your answers amongst those who are more experienced on the matter so you can get your problem solved lad. :facepunch:t5:

1 Like

Hey sam998.

If its still relevant to you, I was dealing with this company, they are genuine and they run legal business. CFD recovery is the compartment of their firm. They have acted on my behalf under the agreement we signed and the power of attorney I gave them. I have to admit that they handled my case very professionally and I was always informed what is going on with my case. They keep pushing and pushing brokers like boa constrictor, by lodging complaints to different authorities until the broker gives up.
Their commission is 30% of the amount they recover for you. But 70% is still better than nothing. MoneyBackCFDs from UK charge 50%, just to compare.

You can always ask them for a free consultation for your case and they will tell you how good or bad is your case before moving forward. That’s what I did.

I have a good experience with this company and I can certainly suggest them. They did help me to get some money back.

Hope my review will help you.

Good luck

Mark

1 Like