Does anyone here know Gann analysis?

Hi i’m a newbie here at forex trading.

I currently am just trading a demo account. and I am recently engaged in the study of Gann style trading…

It would be a big help if someone here could point me in the right direction.

I live in the Philippines btw, a book or a guru or anything that would help me understand the Gann style of trading would be a big help.

Anyone knows Gann analysis here?

Hello Squalo,

I have some knowledge about Gann. What do you want to know about Gann in particular? There are so many valuable materials available if you search this on the internet. Because I also learned the similar way. :slight_smile:

Doesn’t surprise me in the least that one of the ICT students uses Gann methods in trading.

I will be keeping an eye on this.

I have been interested in Gann, too. His method in trading is so geometric. Anyone relating his work to astro/astrophysics is out of their league. However, what still intrigues me is his time table. I can’t understand it. At all.

Be aware. Gann books are extremely pricey. However, being pricey does not mean it is easy to understand. I hear people buy his books but have trouble understanding his material since it is so dense. I would like a copy myself but it seems to range in the thousands.

Some people swear by their word that Gann is the way to go and that his methods are on spot. I find it hard to believe because although market moves in rhythmic oscillations, it is so hard to pinpoint future price at this time and date. This still intrigues me.
Best wishes to your studies, and up dates on your journey in this field!