Does forex really useful for jobless?

what can you say ?

no, it’s not useful because it’s strongly advvised (practically a requirement) to use only [U]disposable[/U] income to trade

Agreed.

Unless you have a lot of savings that you need to reinvest

but do not need them to keep you alive until you find work again,

then you should not invest in a get-rich-quick effort, because it

will probably not solve your problems.

:slight_smile:

I think forex still helpful of jobles as long as they can learn well and have intention to learn forex business, but should to remember if success will not come instantly, success trader that right now already earning from forex they also start with hardwork and learning process

You should only ever trade with money you can comfortably afford to lose, since lose is what 90% of traders do

I agree with you, if you make forex the only way of your income especially from very start and invest money that is valuable to you, you can lose that and become more of a needy person.

Unless yoy’re really good at what you’re doing and you’re confident that you can profit from forex on a regular basis, I don’t think that Forex can be used as a primary income source.

Yes it is im jobless

I completely agree with you cannot make Forex as your bread and butter in your initial trading days. it require time and patience to be in consistent profit for a longer period of time and still you cannot eliminate your risk properly.

As a jobless person one should invest in forex only if you have some savings which you can afford to utilize for trading. Even then there is no guarantee that it will be “useful” for you unless you understand it properly. But once you do it can be a nice source of extra income

It is not the question of jobless person. forex is a truly flexible market place where a trader is receiving good earning opportunities. If we are talking about jobless person, yes, Forex can be a good profession.

When we specially talk about jobless people forex is having a big support for them . They can use their free time in getting forex knowledge than plenty of time is suitable for practice purpose. It is best option they canmak regular earning from forex . It will release their tension as well as a busy routine can develop more good ideas as well as solutions to work with forex market.

Strongly agree.
Please don’t put that capital in Forex which you are not ready to lose.

In my opinion, I think it is best to first secure for yourself a stable means of earning income so that you can accumulate enough money both for your daily expenses and personal needs and also for investing in forex. As a jobless person your first priority should be getting financial stability.

Although it’s open to all; but Forex is not any easy way of money making; it takes such a long time to understand the Forex market so, I don’t think it’s a short time process at anyhow.

yeah. I’d agree too. Forex can be too risky to keep as your only source of income, for a majority of people at least. And it is by means an easy task, which some people wrongly believe.

1 Like

Some people certainly can do it, but it takes years of practice to get there. I don’t think it should be attempted by newbies.

It all depends upon the commitment level of the person. If he is jobless, then there is no losing situation for him in forex trading. He needs to learn the trading process through demo account trading and then invest his own money in actual trading. Remember, don’t trade with loan or borrowed money.

Forex is useful for serious people who are really ready to learn for long-term and have patient that they wait until they learn the Forex and start small profit.

Forex is also a job for a jobless peoples. They have to invest their money on that platform to earn profit from it. They should have to learn about the market before entering to that platform. They also have to make some research related to that platform. This will helps them in choosing a good broker.