Does GO MARKETS broker ask you to leave when you are highly profitable?

Hello,

Does GO Markets broker in Australia shut down your MT4 forex account and ask you to leave the broker firm if you are trading a $10,000 (or larger) account size and are highly profitable over time? I ask this question as I have seen that other traders on other forums have said this is true. Are there any long-term and profitable Forex traders on this forum that use GO Markets broker that have not been asked to leave the broker due to being highly profitable over time? Also is GO Markets MT4 LIVE trading platform stable or does it disconnect frequently? Do you get many price re-quotes at GO Markets via MT4 platform in live trading? What about any problems with slippage? Finally, does the GO MT4 platform freeze during big news events like NFP news? Any other problems with GO Markets MT4 live trading? Any help or comments would be much appreciated. Regards, Rod.

I don’t think any broker would do that. Every broker charges commissions and other trading fees and that’s how they earn their income. Trader’s profit/loss has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

If such broker is asking you to leave the platform for having high profitable, it is a red flag sign and you should leave that broker (make sure to take your winning profit atleast) because it basically tell you that they can read your data and personal information and none of the broker are allowed to do that

1 Like

All that’s too strange. I’d only say better to switch asap than risk your funds at a later stage.