Does money make money? Using Leverage as a newbie

I recommend 1:100 leverage. I think it’s the best one you can trade with.

1 Like

I recommend you dont follow this advice. It is rubbish

3 Likes

Hey fx, naaah, The S Man meant what he said, and I have heard this over and over through the years with different embellishments but the same nonsense, how do you get onto a institutional platform with 50 k, I know Gain won’t, I don’t know anyone who will. Now had he said, “millionaire trader who trades only one block of 50k out of the million he has in his broker account” then that makes perfect sense, but the other way, naaaaaaah ain’t happenin

The Ever Happenin VIPER

1 Like

I personally as a rule use the commercial leverage in proportion 1:100, but there are some traders who may think this isn’t enough.

1 Like

The rubbish that people post here is really getting out of hand. The blind are leading the blind.

2 Likes

In my opinion you are on the right way. Start the demo and trade until you understand you are ready to move on with a real account. Don’t worry about not having the big money on a deposit, everybody starts with something. With a good managenent you will be able to multiply it.

1 Like

I recommend taking money on credit by no means, especially for beginners. There are too big risks, beginners are too ambitious and can lose absolutely everything.

1 Like