Does your broker allow news trading?

Hello guys,

I’m kind of new to trading the news.

My broker is Aplari-Forex, which is the Russian Alpari company.

First I had a standard account with them and during the news release they restricted my trading. Whenever I wanted to trade at the news release my mt4 client said “not enough money”.
So I took their ECN account hoped since it uses the market to execute the trades it will let me trade at news releases.

So I gave it a shot with a news release but the same problem occurred. Mt4 returned “you don’t have enough money”.

So I’m asking you guys, does your broker let you trade the news? Even with market execution?

They allow but there will be a big slippage. Becareful when you’re trading when news release.

I looked at ForexSanity Broker Reviews and most of the brokers reviewed there allows news trading. I was thinking maybe the owner specially selected these brokers.

Thank you guys for your answers.

So it seems like Alpari-forex literally limiting my trades during news is not a common thing for all brokers.

I talked to them and asked about the reason. They said “we have to protect our company, that’s why we lower your leverage during the news”

TBH, I never encountered this problem before. Perhaps time to change broker?

[QUOTE=“Kevin LaCoste;624959”]TBH, I never encountered this problem before. Perhaps time to change broker?[/QUOTE]

Yes Kevin,

Been thinking about that for a while.

Heard of Exness Limited. I guess they could be better than my current broker.
What do you think?

I don’t think Paxforex allows news trading, so not all brokers on this review site allows this

Don’t bother about them, you will regret in the end why started with them in the first place

[QUOTE=“isrealz;625045”] I don’t think Paxforex allows news trading, so not all brokers on this review site allows this Don’t bother about them, you will regret in the end why started with them in the first place[/QUOTE]

Why isrealz?

What’s wrong with them?
Can you give me more details?

Hm… “not enough money”? It is despicable to do so with their clients.
My broker allows me to trade at the news release. Sometimes I have some problem with speed execution but I think it’s the problem with my PC coz there are some problems with other programs - not MT only.

[QUOTE=“IvanFX;625444”]Hm… “not enough money”? It is despicable to do so with their clients. My broker allows me to trade at the news release. Sometimes I have some problem with speed execution but I think it’s the problem with my PC coz there are some problems with other programs - not MT only.[/QUOTE] Would you please name your broker IvanFX?

it’s Gainsy.

[QUOTE=“IvanFX;625466”] it’s Gainsy.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for sharing IvanFX

Wish you profit)))