Does your broker operate a forex blog or market news section?

I was wondering if your brokers runs a forex blog or analysis section and if you read them or even trade based on their recommendations?

I saw a few brokerages doing so and other do not and I would like to get my fellow traders’ opinion on this matter. I would not make it a decisive factor when I chose a broker, but I do think it is a nice feature to have and shows your broker does not mind going the extra mile to offer you more than the competition. I do value those extras if they are of good quality.

What are your thoughts?

These days most of the brokers are operating forex blogs that include latest updates about market trends, trading suggestion etc. However trader should not completely believe on that reports.

Would you follow trading recommendations if they have a good track record or operate a portfolio where they place all the trades they recommend?

mine has all sorts of news and videos and commentary on their main page (Dukascopy), but i haven’t delved into any forums and/or blogs there. but i do find the videos useful to learn about the fundamentals and whatnot. to me it’s more like extra education and perspective, and helps me understand why something has already happened in the last few hours so that next time i can trade it better and perhaps eventually even predict it a wee bit.

Yes, I like it when brokers offers extras they are not required to. Just rounds up their overall service to clients.