Dollar and Japanese Yen in Sync?

Hi Guys,

Good morning! Looking at some pairs this week.

We had the NFP release for the US markets on the 7th of June and had many volatile market movements. This is good for as we need movements to trade, the markets have now stabilized and seems be setting up for some smooth sailing.

Looking at few pair to take advantage of. GBPUSD, GBPJPY, NZDUSD and NZDJPY. We may be in for some trading where US Dollar and Japanese Yen could be in Syn or on the other hand British Pound and New Zealand Yen will do the talking! We will have to wait and see.

We have already had some bearish sentiments on Monday for British Pound with the Industrial and Manufacturing Production economic indicator releases showing a decline. Also the speech release by Michael Saunders from the Bank of England Monitory Policy Committee did not sound too promising for GBP with the Brexit looming around the corner.

With regards to Japanese Yen the Machinery Orders economic indicator came in higher showing a strong economy for the immediate future.

US Dollar is so far looking to be on the neutral side with the Producer Prices sidelining, however JOLTS Job Openings is showing some confidence but this is a low impact indicator.

With all this in mind we will be looking at below indicators which are yet to come out today and tomorrow. All in all we are wanting a strong sentiment for US Dollar and Japanese Yen while at the same time we would like for the New Zealand and British economies to show bearish sentiments.

Indicators to keep an eye out for near future.

US Economy
Consumer Price Index
Monthly Budget Statements
Initial and Continuing Jobless Claims

Japanese Economy
Foreign Investment in Japan Stocks

New Zealand Economy
Business NZ PMI

British Economy
Ricks Housing Price Balance

GBPUSD
Possible entry area 1.27400

GBPJPY
Possible entry area 138.200

NZDUSD
Possible entry area 0.66100

NZDJPY
Possible entry area 71.600

Video Analysis:

I very much appreciate your hard work. However, I found it a bit difficult to follow the video. It seems you may have been bouncing from pair to pair too often. I think it may be helpful for us viewers if you can focus on one pair at a time. Thanks again for your commentary.

1 Like

Hi @steveepperson … thanks for the appreciation.

Ah i see what you mean… i am a computer freak… click click click… hehe …
My parents also used to scold me when i was trying to explain something to them back in the days…

Yeah today’s analysis was a bit too long … as I was going through 4 pairs… was trying to get through them quick.

I will try to slow down my clicking for next analysis. Cheers for the feedback!!

Also have a look at my past trades where I used to focus on one pair… they are on YouTube.

Again… thanks for the appreciation and feedback !

Cheers,

1 Like

Post trade analysis !!

Hi @steveepperson … post trade analysis is ready!! hope it makes sense… the fundamentals were a bit intense since there were 4 pairs to follow so i did a small explanation/educational session on how fundamentals really work… hope it makes sense…

Any feedback would be appreciated!!

1 Like