Domestic or international broker!

Hey!

Since i cant find any good and “authentic” broker in my country, beside from my bank who want about 20k usd to open a account(cant afford as a student). i was wondering whats best to use, a domestic or international broker? i am from Norway, so for me i would get USD or EUR(currency used by broker) when opening an account depending on currency rate,(probably would cost me more than the exact rate) then with with-drawl i would get the USD/EUR to NOK exchange rate which most likely cost me more than market price. so my profit would go down only by deposit and with-drawl fee.

i can easily goto stockmarket as it is more popular in norway, but i am interested in forex. what would you guys suggest? any experience with RoboForex.com?

Generally, working with a broker that has a physical presence may give you a sense of security but it can mean you really limit your choices. Work out what it is you want from a platform and what you expect from your broker first and you’ll then be able to narrow it down. You may not find everything you want in one place, e.g. withdrawal to NOK but you’ll at the very least be able to compare offers.

i thought it was normal that a broker was not physical presence, everything is online just like the market?

but what i was looking in to was day trade with min. spreads, regulated, good customer service, no deposit/withdraw fees, i guess “newbie safe” since i am just learning so i would only trade small, not using margins/leverage/gearing. Hence leading me to find Roboforex.com. Alot of good reviews but read 4-5 bad reviews so thought i would also ask here if anybody have used them before.

Oh, it is - I understood that you wanted to work with a Norwegian company which is why I mentioned that.

Yea i do, but i meant like trade through a norwegian broker so i dont need to pay a transaction fee or have to woried about exchanging NOK to USD/EUR. it dosent matter if its physical or not as long they are “Authentic” but seems like norway dont have any brookers but mainly banks with high (20kUSD) deposists to open an account. Not a good choice for a new beginner like me. Anyway what brokkers do you use?

Full transparency: Fondex is a broker (this account is pending “verification” as a support channel by Babypips). Sadly we do not accept direct NOK deposits but there isn’t a fee for most deposit methods with the currencies we do accept, though there is a withdrawal fee.

I see. How would you suggest i deposit my money if you don’t accept NOK🤔

Can’t make any recommendations as it would depend what’s best for you. Check out the Deposits section of our site for the specifics on methods, currencies accepted and the costs involved [Removed due to a forum policy violation]

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I don’t think that it matters what kind of broker you use. The broker needs ro regulated with the authorities. You can read about the reviews of the brokers on the internet. In this day of internet, nothing is hidden anymore. There is no excuse for your false knowledge.

I don’t have any idea about this broker. But I want to say please do some home work before you can start trading with a broker. The broker should be reliable, licensed and experienced so that your trading journey can be easier.