Don’t quite Forex Trading my advise for beginners

As a beginner it might seem hard sometimes to elevate your trading especially when your looking for strategy that works or when your start trading even after trying demo account.The fear and anxiety can maybe cause you to lose or if your the type that has already been losing money on trading don’t worry yourself.

Don’t give up seek professional guidance and from an expert here ,well you can pm if you need guidance to earn I’m willing to help that is the advantage of babypips one family one community.my journey so far as a trader has not been easy because I’m talking from a point of 6 years experience and emotional balance lol it worth the journey tho.

There are few other things you can try out as your making trade on your own

Firstly, Good copying trading / trade signal it will help you gain an upper hedge in terms to earn and make profit

Secondly, using Ai to trade for you which is one of the most lucrative way you earn.because the Ai does the trade for you while you watch your profit grow.

Thirdly ,look for a good mentor to help you trade while you discuss sharing percent

Fourthly, read the news be familiar with currency news

Well, I don’t know the category you have interest on as a beginner or newbie just pm I’m willing to help out
Thank you love and respect

1 Like

I don’t know what to make of this. Is this an advise or a disguised offer of your services? Nothing you have written is helpful to the personal growth of the newbie in trading…I mean you have written something, but zilch in relevance to trading. Copy trading, AI, read the news…seriously?

1 Like

They joined yesterday and it’s not much of a disguise.

2 Likes

Please guys read in between the lines I mean no harm oooh I’m taking from a point base on reality, anybody who became a professional trader today knows this was once our experience to greater heights.that’s is why say I’m willing to help and advise also .that’s why i said they shouldn’t quite.I’m talking from a point of reality here.
one love one community

Thank you

I don’t mean to appear antagonistic by any means but you just joined like MartialChartsFX rightly observed and your bio says you are a mentor, and you are asking struggling traders to send a private message to you so you can help them. To what intent? If you truly wish to help budding and struggling traders then contribute to topics that help to add to their knowledge or you can create a thread to do that. They can ask you questions in the forums where your replies will serve as reference points of knowledge. There is absolutely no need for them to send a PM to you.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the advice.we learn everyday tho

Starting out in trading can be challenging, but don’t lose hope. Seek guidance from experienced traders and consider strategies like copy trading or using AI tools. Stay informed about market news, and finding a mentor can also be beneficial. Feel free to reach out if you need support. Happy trading!

She is a fraud and has been stealing my posts and content of minds section in TradingView. My account is RobertTMFX. Look me up. She is only here to sell her scam AI bot and knows nothing about trading. I have notified my lawyers about this. New traders go elsewhere for help. Cheers :clinking_glasses:

No matters what they say don’t give up .it’s part of the journey, trade with experience and seek guidance .even when people talk bad against your dream or ideals stay focus

No you’re a fraud. I have trade both professional and as a retail trader for 7 years. I know a fake trader and you are one. You have stolen my content and you continue to steal other peoples content off trading view. Wake up and stop. You don’t know trading. I have proof if you want me to start showing the others where you get all your “knowledge” It’s funny how both my lawyer and myself reached out to you via your instagram and blocked us immediately. That gave us enough evidence.

As a beginner, trading can be challenging, especially when seeking effective strategies. Don’t be discouraged by fear or losses—seek professional guidance. Consider copying trades, using AI for automated trading, and finding a mentor for support. Stay informed by following currency news. Remember, you’re not alone in this journey!

1 Like

Appreciate the tips! Good advice on not giving up and seeking guidance. Definitely agree that staying informed with news and having a mentor can make a big difference. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Your welcome tho