Don't go to etoro.com they stole 28 900 usd from me

they will take money from your debit card without your authorization as they will know your card information. Hello i have started to investing etoro in December 2017 than i noticed that they are scammers they manipulate the trades and they take money from my debit card without my authorization since they have all my information and my debit card information when i start a trade they used to changed their prices 100 pips higher than the real price live market or sometime 100 pips lower i have recorded a video and i have contacted them they refused to refund i had two accounts they close one with more than 4 thousand us dollar in it when i contact their regulator CySEC it getting more difficult because when you click on submit complain it shows a strange language that i can’t understand to submit the claim so i contact them trough email they said they do not investigate individual complain here is the message:
Dear Mr. Solon, Thank you for your email below, the content of which has been duly noted. Please kindly note that the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the ‘CySEC’) does not have restitution powers and therefore does not investigate individual complaints. However, all complaints submitted to the CySEC are taken into consideration by the CySEC in the performance of its supervisory mandate. If you are unhappy with a financial product or service provided to you by a Cyprus Investment Firm (a ‘CIF’), follow the following three steps for making a complaint.
Even after that etoro continue to steal money from my debit card without my authorization and they are creating fake trading history even after i have reported them since July i need a full refund and please take down this criminal organization. they stole more than 28 thousand Us dollar from me i am a medical student this money is for starting a medical specialization . i am reporting them everywhere and i am ready to go to court with them as i have all proof i know their criminal organization is powerful they are creating fake 5 stars reviews don’t fall in this scam . please help me

Partner. Step 1 - Go to your bank and have your debit card closed immediateley. They should be able to supply a new card to your account. As for dealing with etoro I don’t know what options are available to you but I felt them out in the earlies via phone communication and found their approach to be to direct or pushy so I severed all ties before it even reached to me supplying financial info. Cancel your debit card immediately before they steal more from you.

Again usually brokers that are in places where the regulatory board is slim/none chances are your getting taken for a ride. I’m sorry this happened to you, all I can suggest is rigorously attacking them at all fronts because that’s a pretty sizable capital to have disappear. I wish you all the best and keep us updated!

i have done this i have contacted etoro they refused to refund me my money i have even submitted a video on youtube can you guys help me on how to get my money back please

link to vid on youtube?

edit: found it… quite amazing to see so many claims that make no sense at all

I think you should see a shrink and stop trading immediately. This has nothing to do with your claim

you are one of etoro scammer i have read your other comments under other etoro complain i will repport you guys everywhere

you will report me everywhere? Good luck…

Try Sysec first with your ‘case’ and do report here how it evolves

So sorry bro, I am new to trading and anytime i see such reviews I don’t know if I should even consider this forex trading.

Where you from? IF you are from EU you will have more chances to get your money back but unfortunately the process is not easy and quick

@copzel
can you provide a link to the video you have posted on You tube.