"Don't marry an asset."

“Don’t marry an asset.”

So, spill the beans, which asset has stolen your heart and gotten you down on one knee? Are you saying “I do” to stocks, cryptocurrencies, or maybe even real estate? Let’s hope it’s a fruitful and everlasting union! :ring::sparkling_heart:

Haha, well, if I had to pick, I must admit that EURUSD have captured my heart and I’m ready to say “I do”

One of the currency pair I frequently trade is eurusd. Any currency pair that you have traded on more frequently, in my opinion, you are willing to trade on more frequently because you have more influence over it.

I prefer cryptos to be honest. Although they can be a bit tricky but they ARE fruitful.

Yo! I prefer trading currencies cause the volatility is easily predicted by a thorough analysis. Cryptos are also cool, but I can’t afford myself to take such size of the risk.
Still, there are dozens of crypto trading lovers and some of them are even profitable. I’m envious to them.
I’m patiently waiting for the best entry points, open a position and then decide whether to close it on my own or wait until the tp/sl works out.

Haha, well, if I had to tie the knot with an asset, I’d probably be a polygamist! I’d spread my love between stocks for their reliability, cryptocurrencies for their excitement, and real estate for its solidity. But remember, it’s always good to keep the romance alive with diversification, so no heartbreak when one asset acts up