Don't wanna be a boring trader, wanna connect to new people with great ideas

Hello, Am Friday Ofem Okarekpe, From Nigeria and new to the forex industry, I really wanna meet new people with Positive mine set to help share trading ideas… Been doing all these by my self, and I don’t have much time meeting people around… due to my focus…

2 Likes

Welcome here mate wish you a fruitful experience here. remember to value your own rationality over everything

1 Like

Hi Friday let’s connect
Looking for the same thing also

1 Like

Okay same with me… Will be waiting to connect with u…

Hi @fridayofem1993
Welcome to the BP. I consider all of the users here helpful. Whenever you have any question, you can ask it here and you’ll see people trying to help and answer your question.

First of all, Welcome to the BP
Second, when you say new, how new you mean? have you educated yourself about forex and trading? or you’re just new to the practice of trading?

What’s a boring trader bro?:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Perhaps a trader who does not engage in revenge trading. Have a plan and stick to it :joy::joy::joy:

Welcome. Start here

Yeah yeah :joy::joy::joy: not smart, not profitable, but exciting

Welcome to the world of forex trading!
Online forums, social media groups, and trading communities can be excellent places to meet people. Best of luck on your trading journey

Welcome! Take your time learning and enjoy. If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask here. Good luck and see you around!

Welcome Friday! This community is a great place to learn and grow together. Good luck on your trading journey!