Double Check

Is there anyone out there that uses FXCM and trade using the 4hr chart??? I’m having a problem and I want to know if its just me… I looked at the 4hr candle that open at 4:00AM est, I wait until it closes then I wrote down the prices. I log off the platform and then re-login about 3hrs later only to find that the prices I wrote down are not the same for the same candle, the same candle is giving a different set of prices… I even photograph it and send it to them. This has happen several mornings. This morning figures were C-1.34819, H-1.34880, L-1.34487, now the same candle is showing C-1.34960, H-1.35164, L-1.34487!!! No doubt, thats 15 pips difference between the close.!!! I use Marketscope!!

You are absolutely correct. This shows that we need to look in detail and not just trust a broker. I double check and found out that traders have noticed this before, Trade2win website has an article that shows a trader that discovered that FXCM marketscope charts are not reliable, this article was way back in 2004. The 4hr time frame in particular, if you log on and write down the prices as soon as the candle closes you will get one set of prices but if you log off and log back on in a few hrs then you will see adifferent set of prices for the same candle…FXCM is well aware of this problem yet they don’t correct it…If you so a yahoo search on FXCM MARKETSCOPE CHARTS, you will discover that this is an ongoing problem with them…If you report it to FXCM they will act as if it is the first time they are hearing about it…