Double top formed on gold

Bold move, I see you :+1:

1 Like

Got 4 red candle pattern on 15 min too

1 Like

I always had a hard time trading tops and bottoms, I don’t even mess with it anymore.

3 Likes

Resistance formed on 15 min now - come on !!

Look at this trend I don’t know how you guys take a trade using such a small window /time frame, but if it works for you, more power to you :+1:

1 Like

Broke resistance on 15 min . I’m out

1 Like

Manufacturing low financials high . Something I earned in rg 146 course . It probably will fall today

1 Like

Gbp usd looks very unhealthy. What I might do is sell both gold and gbp usd

Just sold gbp usd entry 1.30096. Will have to wait for gold sellvi think , but it should fall with th gbp usd today 1.30134 sl above resistance 1.30356

Gbp Aud buy !!! Hurry

I’m already long GBPCAD

1 Like

Nice 43.6 correlation with gbp Aud

1 Like

Gold has taken flight again

Yep someone just smashed big buy on nzd usd , it’s not coming down now

NZD usd will send gold up now nzd usd will go to resistance 3 0.61072 might aswell buy it

1 Like

Get something back here at least

Very wise words, my friend.

I trade tops and bottoms, but it took me years to learn. I had to zoom out on to the largest time horizons where macro, fundamentals and intermarket analysis can be combined with technicals. It can be done, but requires a lot of patience with a completely different way of thinking vs shorter term trading.

2 Likes

Look for resistance to be broken on double tops like happened here with gold , probably would of been the better option now I have my updated system :muscle:

Gold breaks 2712 she’ll fly

Gold wasn’t messing around this week, creating new support zones across the board

1 Like