Double top formed on gold on 15 min chart - this could be it :boom:

Where will it be exploding to 
 up or down ? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Down to oblivion

Double tops are a sell pattern yeah :+1:

we should wait for Friday end day

3 Likes

It was a worth while trade with 32 pip sl , only a fool would be buying gold now I’ll just wait till Election Day and sell it if trump wins or if I see a morning setup would be good . Could still go red tonight we’ll see

buy or sell depends on many factors, be careful using “fool” word in trading.

3 Likes

^^ This fool bought Gold yesterday around noon (NY time) on that pullback and is up 1800 pips. Shame.

5 Likes

This fool did the same thing. Bought it
sold at a nice profit! :crazy_face:
Perhaps it is all us “fools” who actually make up that 5% of traders
 :rofl:

3 Likes

It was more in context of buying fools gold I call it atm anyone buying gold atm , not actually a fool per say , but yeah it’ll crash soon enough

Well done. I should have closed mine after price surged earlier today, but instead I manually trailed my SL. Still bought my dinner though.

1 Like

Yep, eventually. Then you can say ‘told ya so’.

2 Likes

Sure, a double top in principle often suggests a downturn, simply because it shows that there was not the buying interest to push even higher (i.e.the move is exhausted) at that time.

But I doubt that a double top on a 15 minute timeframe portends a doom and gloom crash in the entire market. In all likelihood such a double top on a 15min TF wouldn’t even appear on the daily chart, nor even on a 4H or 1H chart come to that.

Just my thoughts, anyway

1 Like

I was in profit , it was falling - only a matter of time

Looking at the 4hr chart and the 1hr chart, there is no green support line on today’s 1hr bar, the uptrend could be coming to an end, but I won’t jump in until it breaks my fib levels and I see a red resistance line in the 1hr chart.

1 Like

Resistance formed on 30 mins too , let’s see

1 Like

Not having a green support line on today’s 1hr can mean two things, we are in an extreme uptrend or the uptrend is slowly coming to an end, it’s best to wait until confirmation is on the 4hr chart and with a red resistance line on 1hr bar.

I prefer for the downtrend to start before I make my entry :+1:

1 Like

Anyway you look at it we a gonna make money when this thing falls :muscle::moneybag:

1 Like

As you can see here there is no red box on 4hr chart only on 1hr chart.

Once that happens it’s all good :point_down: we go

Stuff it . Just sold it
Entry 2691

1 Like